Chapter 18- AJ's Arrival pt.1

Troian's POV-
AJ was coming tomorrow so Keegan invited me over to his place to have some couple Time before most of my time will be dedicated to looking after AJ. I wore a white dress with a zip at the back and put little make up on but I applied red lipstick, mascara and concealer. I combed my hair and straightened the ends of my hair. I grabbed my designer hand bag and filled it with make up, money, phone, sunglasses. I clipped the clasp on my silver chain necklace and sprayed my favourite perfume. I checked myself in the mirror and walked to the car. As I drove there I was thinking about what life would be like in a couple of years. I imagined AJ looking like a mini version of me and me and Keegan still in a relationship. I arrived at Keegan's place and knocked on the door. Keegan opened it and he was stood wearing a white button shirt and black trousers.
"Well you look fancy." He smirked.
"Thanks Mr Allen, you don't look to bad yourself." I said as I playfully pushed past him. "Have you have dinner?" He asked.
"Yeah, I had a Taco Bell with Shay." I answered. I placed my bag on the table and sat down on his sofa. He put his phone on charge and came and sat down.
"This is our last night together for a while." I said.
"Yeah, we need to make it special." He wrapped his arm around me.

Keegan's POV -
I wrapped my arm around Troi and she rested her head on me.
"What time is your mum coming?"
"12:00 tomorrow, I'm dreading it." She sighed.
"Why? You'll be a great mum."
"It's going to take a lot of time to get used to." I felt sorry for Troian because I could tell she was really worrying about AJ coming.
"But you will get there, even if you have to bring here to work, everyone will help you. Especially Tyler. Does he know she's coming tomorrow?" She nodded her head.
"I told him last week, his offered to have her 3 times a week. It will give me a break from looking after her." Troian got my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.
"Has anyone told you how good you look in that dress?" I whispered.
"No, but you can be the first one." She giggled.
"You look good in that dress."
"You always know how to make me feel better." We sat there for a while and talked about what's been happening since we last met up in person. I didn't tell her about my story line in PLL, I wanted to but I was sworn to secrecy by Marlene. Troian sat up and looked into my eyes. As soon as I knew it, her lips crashed on mine. My hand was on her back and hers were on my face. It was like a spoby kiss.
"Let's take this somewhere more private."

Troian's POV-
I followed Keegan into his bedroom and sat on the end of the bed.
"Let's make this night special." He grabbed a pack of matches and lit the candles in his bedroom. I stood up and took the matches out of his hand. We started to kiss slowly and softly as we were stood up. My hands were running through his hair and his hands we on my lower back. He started to walk over to the bed and laid me gently on the bed. I took off my shoes and crawled back on the bed. He climbed on the bed and we carried on the kiss. I started to unbutton his t shirt and he took it off when I finished.
"I love you Troian."
"I love you too." I rolled over and he unzipped my dress to reveal my black silky bra and matching pants. He took off the rest of his clothes and put them on the floor.
And I don't need to go into detail about what happened next.

Authors note-
I didn't write too much about the scene between Keegan and Troian because I didn't want to go into too much detail.
-ASOH❤️🙌☀️