Chapter 2- After Work

Troian's POV-
We had finished work and me and Shay were walking to our cars.
"Hey guys, do you want to come my place tonight?" Ashley asked. I hoped it was just us going but I'm sure they were trying to set me and Keegan up.
"Who's going? I don't want to be the only one there!" I giggled.
"Lucy, Ian and Tyler. Keegan said he couldn't make it but if he has time he will pop round." Ashley said. I was relieved.

"Ok then should we come round at 7:30?" Shay asked.
Ashley nodded her head and we both got into our cars and drove home. I hadn't seen Keegan all day, well i saw him this morning but then things got awkward after I tried to kiss him.

Keegan's POV-
I finished work earlier than the rest, so I went home and started to read. Ash asked me to go to her place tonight but I said no. I might go later but it will be awkward if I see Troian. I heard a knock at the door and put down my book and answered it.

"This is a surprise what are you doing here?! Come inside." I said. Ian and Tyler were standing at the door. They sat down and I started to make coffee.
"Are you going to Ashley's tonight keeg?" Tyler asked.
"Erm... No, I'm really ...... Busy." I tried to hide the fact that I didn't want to go because of Troian, but they could see right through me.
"Your not busy! Your lying to us, why aren't you going really?" Ian asked.
I explained the 'Troian situation' and then they understood. Maybe I should go.

Troian's POV-
Lucy was picking me up at 5:50 since it take 10 minutes to get to Ashley's. I was wearing a blue floral blouse with black skinny jeans. My makeup looked ok but I was still taking lipgloss and mascara in my bag. I put on my white trainers and walked outside and waited for Lucy.
"Get in the car then!" Lucy yelled. I was in a daydream and wasn't really focusing. I saw someone else in the car with her. My heart started to beat faster. What if it was Keegan? What if Lucy leaves us alone in the car?

I started to walk to the car. The passenger door started to open. Luckily, Ian got out. I got in the car and was immediately asked about Keegan.
" So that's why you've been avoiding him." Lucy said
"I already knew about that, Keegan told me earlier." Before I could explain to Ian why I did it we pulled up at Ashley's.

Keegan's POV- 
I decided to go to Ashley's tonight since I had nothing better to do. I was wearing a grey top with blue denim jeans.  I text Ashley to see if it was ok for me to come.
****************************************
                Texts between them
K- Hey Ash, is it ok if I come tonight?
A- Yeah of course! It starts at 6:00 but you can come at whatever
Time! X see you later!
K- Thanks, bye x
***************************************
It was already 6:00 now and I haven't left the house. I only live 2 minutes away so I decided to walk. I tweeted out to my fans saying-
"Heading to Ashley's now! Expect lots of selfies!❤️"
All the reply's were about Troian and 'treegan'.
I knocked on Ashley's door and I was shocked to see Troian standing at the door.
"Hi Keegan." She said. You could feel the tension between us.
"Hi troi." I replied.
This was going to be a eventful night.