Chapter 3

(Violet's Pov)

I felt like I was sleeping on clouds. I blinked my eyes, and the walls of a room came into view. Panic set in. Where was I? I looked around. I was laying on a bed. Stark white bed sheets covered me.

I was shocked. That's why I slept so soundly. I was on an actual bed. Not a wooden slab with a thin blanket. A bed. I had never felt this kind of luxury before. But then my instincts kicked in.

I was in an unfamiliar room. From where I was sitting, I saw a bedside table next to the bed I was in, and another one next to a bed on the other side of the room. I pulled the blankets back, and put my feet gently on the wooden floor. My tail curled around my legs. I tried to open my wings, but only one unfolded. Something was tied over it, keeping it tight against my back.

The door opened. A young man, stood in the doorway. Panic ran through my veins, and I realized I didn't have my axe or longsword. I looked at the man, and he must have seen my panicked face. Another problem. There were no windows. I had no escape, I was trapped.

"Hey." The man said softly. "I'm Pete. Im not going to hurt you. What are you called?" I hesitated. I shouldn't trust him, but for some reason, I kind of do. I flicked my tail.

"I'm called VL287." I said hoarsely.

"Hi VL287." He said, smiling alittle.

"Why is my wing tied up." I asked quietly. Even though I was a Hybrid, I was still a little wary of the human.
Sure, I could totally kick Pete's butt right now, but something about him didn't immediately say 'danger'.

"You were shot by a gun. It hit you right at the base of your wing. I had to wrap it to avoid the wound getting worse." He explained, slowly moving closer. "I need to change the bandage."

"Why should I trust you." I said, the danger feeling coming back. I moved away from him. My tail twitched, and my ears flattened a little. He sighed.

"Allie, maybe you should come in now."

"Seriously?" A voice sighed. "You always need my help." A tall girl walked into the room.

"Who are you." I challenged.

"I'm a Galdoni." She said. "Just like you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited.

Sorry this took so long, I have a lot of family stuff going on right now. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do...
Anyways, thanks for all the support, and peace out.
Luv u all
- Violet