Chapter 4

Preview:
I'm a Galdoni. She said. Just like you.

She spread her wings, but had to keep them folded alittle because the room wasn't big enough. Her wings were vibrant colors all swirled, and striped together. My eyes widened.

"Then why is your name Allie?"

"My Hybrid name is AL411. I changed it."

"Ok.." I relaxed a little.

"We need to get the bullet out. If that's ok."

"Yeah." I said, still cautious.

"But first," she said, closing her wings. "You need a makeover."

"A what?"

"So get out." She pointed to Pete. Oh. I forgot he was here. He left, and Allie closed the door. She went over to a dresser, and started digging through it.

"What's a makeover?" I asked.

"I forgot how little they tell you in the Hybrid Center." She mused. "It's like a new look." She put a pile of clothes on her bed.

"Let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After trying on about a million 'outfits' as Allie called them, I finally settled with a simple turquoisey purple shirt, or a 'Blue Violet' shirt as Allie called it, and jeans. Because Pete said he had to change the bandages anyways, Allie let me take them off when I took a bath.

I've never felt so clean in my life. Now Allie was getting Pete so he can take the bullet out. I'm lying on my bed, in my brand new clothes, and just enjoying the successful escape. I need to try and find my other escapees. Tonight, I'll try to find them.

Truthfully, Pete doesn't need to take the bullet out. It wasn't very deep, so I just took it out myself. Apparently the bullet was magnetic, and There was a magnet in the bathroom. I don't know why a magnet would be in the bathroom.

I think Allie forgets how much pain we are trained to withstand, and not speak a word.
Allie came back in.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I guess." My ear twitched, and I scratched at it.

"Come on then. And no opening your wing!" I guess we were going to his tree house. Allie had explained the treehouses, and where I was when she was brushing my hair. She also trimmed my hair much shorter, and fixed it into a ponytail.

"I'm coming." I said, rolling off the bed.

And that's where everything went downhill.