Chapter 11

I watched the Hybrid with the dragon wings try to fly with her new tail. Hmm... I could help. She wasn't really getting the hang of it. But would it be worth risking? Ah, whatever.
"Try using your tail as a rudder." I thought to her. I watched her stop, and look around in surprise.
"What's going on? Whose there?!" She said, bewildered.
"You know, I was only trying to help. And to talk to me, just think about it. It's better than yelling."
She looked hesitant.
"Umm.... Hi?" She thought. Oh, she's a natural.
"Hello." I answered. "Try using your tail like a rudder, stretch it out. That's going to help with your balance."
"Umm.. Alright." She was still trying to find me. Finally she just gave up, and took off again, straightening her tail, and using it like a rudder, balancing herself almost perfectly.
"Very good." I said. "Now try to do a flip. Curve your tail with your spine."
She listened, and arched back, curving her tail exactly how I told her too, and flipped.
"Great job." I said.
"Who are you?" She asked. "My name is Darcy."
Should I tell her my name? I want to but still, could I risk it? Well, I've already risked enough by talking to her.
"My name is Jason."

---------------------
ARE YOU HAPPY DARCY MAY??!!!! SORRY, I HAD TO MAKE HIM ABLE TO READ MINDS... JUST TO FIT WITH TEH STORY. HOW DO U LIKE YOUR TAIL??!! ALMOST LIKE THE DRAWING!! 😉😉😉😉😉😉