Chapter 3 - Trouble Divided Into Five

Fuutarou's POV:

''Yakiniku set, without the Yakiniku.''

I don't like school cafeterias, but they're my only hope of not starving to death. According to my calculations, people here think that rice is the cheapest dish. BUT THEY ARE ALL WRONG. If you don't order Yakiniku's meat, you can only get Miso soup, fruit and dessert for half price. Plus, I can get even unlimited water, heh.

''I cannot spend too much time here, I have to finish my meal right now and get back.''

I sat down in my usual place. A table that is usually located in the back, where not too many people stop by. Although I do have lunch with Asuka from time to time... For an Ikemen like him to sit with someone like me can turn upside-down the school's entire social balance. I hope they don't start bullying me for hanging out with him soon. Kazuma, on the other hand, is a completely different story, I haven't seen him in the cafeteria even once. I'm curious what he does during his lunch breaks anyway?

By the time I was alone with my thoughts, another food tray  placed on my table while all these thoughts were spinning in my head. ''I came here first, the seat over there is available so move aside, please.'' The woman said.

''...How much more rude can you be? I eat here every day, and if anyone has to go, it's you.''

A girl with a reddish hair color. The only thing that looks unusual is the star-shaped hairpins on her hair. She's not wearing the uniform of this school.  A foreigner? A new transfer?

Judging by the morning crowd at the school, the second option.

''If you're being that rude to someone you've just met for the first time, you're not very good at social interactions , are you?''

''Tch... Preposterous!'' Hitted a nerve, bingo. She refused to change her place and sat right infront of me with a pout on her lips, kinda cute.

I reached into my bag and pulled out the last semester's exam paper. If I'm stuck here with this girl, it wouldn't hurt to check it out one more time.

''It's disrespectful that you check your exam paper while people are eating. '' said the girl.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ARE SAYING THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE! ISTG, if I keep listening to this girl, there probably won't be any good things, besides, lessons... Wait a second.

I purposely try to keep my exam paper close to the girl in front of me so that she'll be curious and beg me to show her my exam paper, heh.

''Let me see!''

''HEY!''

This woman just snatched my paper instead of asking my permission! Where the hell did you grow up? Nine circles of Hell?

''Let's see... Uesugi Fuutarou-kun, the score you get is... what... 100?!?!''

''OH MY GOD, SUCH TRAGEDY, WHAT A SHAME, I AM LIKE SO MUCH EMBARRASED RIGHT NOW! ''

'' You did that on purpose, didn't you. ''

''I don't know what are you talking about, heh.''