Chapter 41 - The ABC's of Live

Asuka's POV:

''Zzz...Zzz...''

*BEEP!*

 { You have 1 unread message... }

''Mmhm~ Zzz~---Remind...me...later...''

*BEEP BEEP!*

 { You have 2 unread message... }

''Z...z...z...Just five...moar...minutes pwease, mhm want sleep...''

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!..!*

 { You have 3 unread message... }

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! UNSTEADY MOTHERFUCKER, WHAT THE FUCK?! IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING!''

I was having a perfect sleep without being yonked and straight kicked out of my bed before my phone's stupid message notification. I even went to bed early for the first time in a long time. If it's a spam message, I swear to god...

It took a few seconds for my eyes to get used to the morning light

It took a few seconds for my eyes to get used to the morning light. The finals start today, so I was aiming to get as much sleep as I could, but guess that plan is out the window now.

''...Heck.'' I rub my head.

I picked up my phone that was next to my bed, I'm one of the types who sleeps next to their phone at night. ''...Huh? Strange. Why would she?''

- - -

『 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 ???  𝘵𝘰 - - - - > 𝘈𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘢 』

?:
Hi.

?: Uhh, yeah... I have no idea what time you woke up.

?: So, I'll get straight to the point. Can we talk?

A: Nino, we go to the same school. We study on the same floor and our classes are almost side by side. Unless it's a full-blown zombie apocalypse, is it really that urgent?

N: I know that, dumbass! Hmpf. The finals begin today, so I wanted ask early: are you free today?''

A: Probably. I don't want to spend finals week just loafing around. What's up?

N: Can I come to your house today? After school.

A: Uhh...Guess it's...okay? It's just felt weird that you, of all people, wanted to come to my house. You're not planning murder me or anything after that bridge-trick, are you?