Chapter 18 - Emotions and the Forgiven Maid (Ⅱ)

Asuka's POV:

''I swear to god, I'll take my revenge...''

I'm trying not to die of my own embarrassment among dozens of shocked eyes here. Never thought I'd do this again...

Even our class representative was staring at me with her eyes wide open. I mean, seriously? Fuutarou is to blame for everything, and that motherfucker is just standing there, keeping his mouth shut and trying not to burst into laughter. If I weren't wearing a skirt at this moment, I swear I would have kicked him right in the face.

 If I weren't wearing a skirt at this moment, I swear I would have kicked him right in the face

''What the fuck...Asuka?''

''Hanako-san...I can explain...''

No, I can't explain. It's absolutely fucking not possible. There's no logical explanation for wearing fake boobs and high heels.

''Let me explain, class rep.'' Fuutarou interrupted our conversation as all the maids stared at me, even Yotsuba was looking at me with her eyes somewhere between shock and disgust.

Farewell my honor and reputation.

''Since Asuka's face's almost structurally flawless, you can create a new person with just a little makeup and appropriate clothing. An incident like this happened again during our middle school time, and that's when we discovered his talent. Asuka's sub-personality, Asumi Shōko. I thought this was the best idea that could help us in this situation.''

Fuck off, you just want to take revenge! Ahh...What the heck I'm gonna do... I have to see Itsuki in a few hours, and if I go like this and somehow get noticed, I'll be ridiculed and my entire social reputation will be shattered.

''Asuka...'' Hanako-chan turned his gaze over my body, I'm scared.

''Y-yes, class rep?''

''You're disgusting.''

''AHH! I KNOW THAT! But you were the one who asked me to do this!''

''How was I supposed to know you could do something stupid like that? Change now, I can't allow this shenanigans, we'll find another way.'' Hanako's really a very tough person when it comes to class, but she's right about what she says. This idea was completely ridiculous, I wish I could have explained it earlier...

''Right...I'll change n—''

''Hold it right there!''

A maid came up to us, near the curtain. I don't quite understand what's going on, I think they'll make fun of me...Ah, that's Hibiki—Our neko maid, we've talked before.

''Do you have something to say, Masako-san?''

''Damn straight I have! You have to let Asuka do this job.'' 

Wait, what did she say?...

''And why is that? What he's doing is immoral, unethical, and disgusting. I can't allow this within the school boundaries.''