Chapter 11 - Preliminary

Asuka's POV:

''Can you help me study for the exam please!''

''Someone help class 2-F! Shortage supply alert!''

''Where the hell is the student council! They should have brought the decorations an hour ago!!''

''I have no idea what subjects I should study! AAAAAAAAAAH!!''

''The cafeteria is on fire!''

The school is in total chaos. To make matters worse, we're facing a situation that's all too familiar from last year. Two major events are taking place at the same time: the Cultural Festival and midterms.

I wonder what the heck was school administration thinking when they decided to schedule these two events so closely together. It's certainly not an ideal situation, as both events require a significant amount of time and attention from the students and faculty.

Soon, the midterm exams will start and right after that, our culture festival will start just after a day later.

Thus, such an atmosphere of chaos occurs every year, as students are confused about what to deal with.

''At least the school seems to have revived a bit.'' I mumbled to myself.

It had been a while since the festival we went to with the quints. Our daily lives were going on normally. Fuutarou and I still go to the quintuplets' house for tutoring on certain days. I think they accept us more than before. Yet Nino is still against the lessons, but she hasn't made any big moves so far...I better be cautious.

I stopped in front of a vending machine, all the hustle and bustle finally made me thirsty.

''I'll go with the coffee this time...''

Although I don't know the activities of other classes, our class works the same way. We've decided to make a maid cafe so we can both earn some money and even win prizes in the popularity poll.

''Hiya!''

Suddenly, darkness descended?! My entire vision overshadowed by darkness.

''...!''

''Guess who~''

Ha!...Two warm hands covered my vision then a soft voice whispered to my left ear. Fortunately, I have enough talent to recognize the owner of this teasing voice. Who else could it be?

''Ichika.''

''Ding ding~ One point for Asuka, hehe.''

Ichika took her hands off my eyes and my vision came back. The gorgeous older sister of the quintuplets was smiling widely to me. She must be in a good mood today. But seeing her alone isn't normal. She usually hangs out with her friends.

 She usually hangs out with her friends