9. Little Sister

"Thanks, killer," I said as we reached the front door. He cupped my face gently, and a soft smile crossed my lips. "Oh wait here a sec," I spoke as I quickly opened the door and ran up the stairs.

"Sis, you're back!!!" Franky cheered.

"Not now franky give me a minute!!!" I squeaked running into my room, grabbing a blanket and running back down the stairs.

"What do you need that for?..." franky asked, but the door shut before he could get an answer. I stood infront of killer and smiled placing the blanket over us, "okay" I spoke quietly as I covered my eyes with the palms of my hands, Killer huffed jokingly and the clicks of his mask enticed me. His hands cupped my face as his lips met mine, one of his hands moved to the back of my head pulling me to deepen the kiss, my hands trailed up his torso and around to his back. I reached up, cupping his cheek, and tangled my fingers in his hair.

He pushed me up against the wall, deepening the kiss further, and a swarm of butterflies crossed me. This is the most hands on hes been with me. And the most forward. Finally, he broke the kiss, still pinning me against the wall, his breath hitting my forehead. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "What you gonna miss me that much already?" I asked playfully. He sighed.

"Im sure you're gonna miss me more," he grumbled out. I just huffed and pouted. "Yeah, right. Because we definitely won't see each other at the garage, " I replied sarcastically. But he didn't say anything or move.

"Y/n." He said with a more serious tone. This took me off guard, I was beginning to overthink the situation. "Y-yes.."

He sighed and grabbed my head, "You can open your eyes, you know..." he spoke softly with his deep tone... I didn't know what... to do...

"But.. you..." I tried to say something, but I was just a little taken aback. "It's only been a couple of days. i don't want you to rush anything," I replied nervously. Killer just huffed as his fingers traced my eyes.

"But don't you wanna know who you're kissing?" He asked a little playful. I pouted.

"Of course I do, but there's more than just looks. I'm a very curious person, but I also respect boundaries, " I replied, trying to jokingly be serious to ease the tension.

"It sounds like you're the one hiding your face. Just look at me." He spoke sincere, as if commanding me. I sighed and put my head on his chest. "You know kid is waiting for you in the car, right?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He can wait," he spoke... damn...

I sighed again, "What's wrong? You scared, " he questioned as he tipped my chin up, "No, i just... you're a pain... fine, " I said as I opened my eyes... met by a beautiful blue pair staring back. His eyes stared into my soul, like it was so easy. I cupped his face, his chiselled jaw in my hand. Stroking his cheek, watching him as his eyes moved and blinked. His purple painted lips and his blonde goatee. His hair cradled his features.

"So.." he spoke, seeing him talk for the first time. I didn't know what to say... I just smiled...

"I- well.. I think.. youre.." I tried to speak, but he wouldn't let me finish, he just kissed me pulling me close to him, I couldn't help but watch him as he did, our eyes never tearing from eachother for a moment.

Once he released me, he sighed and put his mask back on, "I should probably get going," he said like it was nothing. I was speechless...

"At least I know who the lipstick belonged to..." I managed to say, killer removed the blanket passing it to me, he silently laughed when seeing my shocked expression. "I'll see you at work," he spoke as he walked away. Kid was just grinning from the car.

"I'd wipe that lipstick off before you go in!!!" Kid shouted as killer hopped in the car, I sighed and nodded. "Noted," I shouted back with a smile. They all waved before driving off...

..what just happened...

I wiped my face and entered the house, walking to the kitchen and seeing Franky eating breakfast. "So... what was that about?" He questioned me as I sat down at the table and sighed.

"Just... you know... saying bye. " I spoke with a soft tone, Franky raised an eyebrow and hummed. "Not even a hello, big bro or nothing?" He asked with a pout.

I smiled and hugged him, "Welcome home Franky, how was the trip?".

He smiled. "It was great. Alot of loud music and cars. Brook performed a killer show it was SUPERRR!!!!" He exclaimed proudly. I laughed and nodded. "A killer show, huh..." I smiled softly, thinking of killers face.

"Nami called saying you had to stay at a friends house cause you left your keys at the garage. You're an idiot y/n, " he complained, "I went to get them, " he spoke, passing them across the table to me. "Im sorry I was rushing. i wasn't thinking," I apologised with a pout. Franky smiled.

"Hey... i heard Hawkins is back in town. How're you feeling?" He asked genuinely, i sighed and smiled. "Dont worry about that. It was 2 years ago. Plus, bro... I uh... im kinda... dating... killer now..." I spoke awkwardly...

Franky just looked at me and was about to say something, but... he just stopped and thought... uh... "Wait, how does that work? Have you seen his face then?" He asked me genuinely, curious. I just sat there deadpanned... That's what he wants to know... He's not like worried or anything?

"Yeah, I have... like 5 minutes ago... for the first time..." I replied with a smile, Franky nodded and drank some cola. Which he then spat out all over the table, "YOUR DATING WHO NOW?!?!?!" He shouted with a complete look of shock.

"There we go..." I spoke quietly. Franky just made a bunch of weird, shocked noises.

"Y/N not to be a mean sis, but... him?!?!?! We've gone over this!!! Stay away from gangs and well... killers y/n, you know what happened last time.." he babbled.

"This isn't last time, Franky, plus you're the one who hired him. He's not a bad guy... if you're on his good side... same with all the guys. Franky, he trusts me enough to show my his face that means a lot, " I replied a little irritated, though I know he only wants the best for me.

"I just... you know... your my little sister." He said a little awkward, "I guess he is an alright guy, good with cars, " he continued with a chuckle, I smiled.

"Yeah, he is."