11. One Month (Lemon)

"Come here," Killer whispered as his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him, his soft hair tickling my face. A sigh left him as his body tangled with mine.

"Whats got you all needy?" I asked curiously as we lay there together, watching his face. His eyes stared back. He sighed, trying to gather his words. "I just wanna touch you," he spoke deeply, I just smiled at him and hummed, "I think you can do whatever you want to me." Killer took that an invitation.

He hovered over me watching me, his lips crashed onto mine as his hand gripped my thigh pulling it towards him, I cupped his cheek trying to pull him closer and he complied, almost squishing me underneath him. I could feel him heating up.

My hands caressed his chest, then wrapped around, feeling his shoulder blades down his spine, feeling all the muscle on my way, I began tugging at his shirt. He broke the kiss momentarily as he removed his shirt with a gasp before going straight back to making out with me as he helped remove my shirt too. I could feel his raw passion and greed radiating off of him, I've never seen him so... Horny...

Once my shirt was off, his hands explored my body, feeling my skin almost kneading it. His lips trailed down my neck, suckling at biting on the way down to my collarbone. A few gasps and light moans escaped me as he did so. It's been years since anyone had been this touchy feely with me. Waiting so long truly made me want it so much more.

Killers rough hands slid down my body to my pants, and he began removing them to which I helped, leaving me in my underwear. He backed up a little to get a good look at me, his hand gently gliding across all of me, feeling me. Pure passion in his eyes... his beautiful sky blue eyes. Glistening in the dim light.

"You're beautiful.." he spoke softly, his deep voice sounding hypnotising, I smiled at him.

"And you're... perfect..." I replied, leaning up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. As I kissed him, he leant into the kiss and laid me back down again.

Killer hummed as he got up a bit to undo his belt and began unbuttoning his jeans. A very heated blush crossed my face... this is really happening... his jeans came off, leaving him in his underwear... that couldn't hide the growth between his legs, panic and excitement hit me, my heart rate increasing dramatically seeing him so... turned on by me. A shakey breath left me, which caught his attention, his eyes watching me.

"Dont worry, I'll try not to make it too painful," he spoke deep, I just lay there speechless, I nodded in reply but didn't really believe him... that was.. a lot to... take in... litterally.

His lips crashed against mine once more, and he closed the gap between us, I could feel his hand roaming across my underwear as he tugged at them, pulling them down and off. His hand stroked me gently. "This might hurt," he called as he carefully pushed two fingers in me, I tensed a little, holding my breath, which was quickly released by the sensation. The pain didn't mean anything to me. I just wanted him... all of him...

I grasped onto killers hair, pulling him closer, his lips melting into mine, and his fingers caressing me gently... slowly picking up pace, many breathy moans escaped me, I could feel killers lips curl into a smirk. My hips shifted unconsciously. There was no foreplay or messing around with killer. He knew what he wanted, and he was taking it.

He pushed another finger in, causing a strike of pain to send up my body. A short whimper left me. Killer held my hips down, forcing me to stay still, all while not breaking the kiss once, the tight tension knotting in my stomach.

Killer broke the kiss and lifted up to look at me, his eyes hungry and focused, watching me as a panted beneath him he pushed off his boxers and leaned over me taking his fingers out of me, and opened the draw of the bedside table taking a condom and putting it on. "Oh?~ a responsible man, how charming?" I whimpered out, killer huffed with a smirk, "You ready?" He asked, and I nodded as I took his hand and bit down on his thumb. He smiled, parting my hips, then very quick and suddenly pushing his member into me, a large gasp caught in my throat as I bit down hard on killers hand, he stayed still for a moment so I could adjust and calm. Once I released my teeth from his skin his hand cupped my face and he kissed me, he began moving his hips, pulling almost fully out before thrusting hard into me causing aggressive rushes of butterflies up my spine everytime.

He kept pushing, trying to pressure moans and gasps out of me. All the pain was just adding to the pleasure. My hips pushed back against him weakly, but it made a noticeable difference. Rough groans and breaths escaped killers' lungs with each thrust. He began to pick up the pace. The pressure and passion filling the atmosphere, I reached out to the sky, feelings his neck and shoulder rub against my arms as he pushed and pulled and thrusted. All of it overriding my emotions. I'm feeling so high.

My hands wrapped around his head as I pulled him to my chest, all this pleasure and pain... making my brain fuzzy... but one thing was clear... I've never felt more in love with anyone in my whole life.

I could feel him tense up. The knot in my stomach felt as if it was about to snap.

"killer... im... gonna.." I tried to say, but it just came out as a whimper. He hummed struggling just as much to form communication. I couldn't take it anymore, my body releasing the tension... and everything that came with it.

Killer groaned, and his grip tightened, his head rested on mine as his eyes closed. His heavy breathing like music to my ears, a deep breath, and he tensed, thrusting into me one last time with all his energy as he released. He sighed and stayed there steadying his breathing, and I did the same. He slowly lifted his member out of me completely. As he rolled over and relaxed into the bed beside me, his arm pulling me until I was pushed against him, my hand trailing over his chest stroking him.

I watched his face as his breathing slowly calmed, then cupped his face, and he looked at me. I smiled softly and kissed him. His crystal blue eyes took me hostage.

"You're beautiful," he spoke quietly, breaking the silence, I sighed and rested my head on his chest, "So are you?" I replied tiredly. Killer huffed playfully. As he stroked my side and played with my hair. "Im glad you think so."

"Happy one month killer,"

"Yeah,"