13. Missing (Mini Chapter)

I sat there, my leg stimming... trying to calm myself from the strange anxious sensation that's overcome me. Its been 3 days now and I haven't heard a thing from Killer or Kid... not even Heat or Wire. I've messaged, rang... I even went to their house and no one was in.

They haven't turned up at work... of course with my overthinking brain I always think of the wort scenarios... considering the last ime I saw him was after the akward Hawkins situation... I've become really anxious he said something that made killer... change his mind about me.

"Y/n it'll be fine.. they're rough idiots. They probably went on a... mission... or something" franky tried to reassure me.

"A mission franky? Really?" I asked sarcastically, Franky sighed and face palmed. "I swear when I get my hands on those punks... they can't skip work without telling me I have alot booked in. I cant just overwork the franky family" he complained with anger, I sighed and curled into a ball.

"Its not like killer to go off and do something without telling me... what if he's in trouble.. or what..." I said concerned, Franky patted my head cutting me off.

"Hes a big punk, ive seen some of his handy work back in sabaody a few years back. Believe me those Kid Crew are a force to be reckoned with" Franky tried his best to comfort me but I just felt worse. Of course they go missing after striking an alliance with that asshole and ignore me... what if Hawkins said something about me and they all turned their back on me... being out of the bubble hurt... wait...

"NAMI!" I shouted as I gripped my phone and messaged her, Franky just watched deadpanned.

"What about her?" He asked, "she knows everything about anything, she should be able to help" I replied hastily.

~~

Y/n: Nami!

NAmi: y/n whats up!

Y/n: Do you know where Killer and Kid are? I cant get in contact with them and they haven't been home for a while, im just alittle worried.

Nami: Oh yeah, i heard they had a run in with kaido the other day. It was them, Hawkins and Apoo. So Idk if they'll be around for a while.

Y/n: what does that mean? Are they gonna be alright?

Nami: If it was anyone else I'd say no, but Kid is a serious force. They should be fine dw y/n.

~~

"Shes just saying that to make me feel better..." I said quietly, tears began to form in my eyes. Franky sighed and hugged me.

"Hey stop underestimating them, they'll be back before you know it" he reassured, I just stayed quiet as tears streamed down my face.

~~

Y/n: hey? Need any help beating those bastards asses, you said you were fighting some douches, I need to take out some frustration.

Nami: I thought you'd never ask, ill send you the info 💕