17. Coffee (mini chapter)

I walked into the living room with a gentle smile. It was instant, the pressure of his embrace. He wasn't happy... looking around, I could see everyone had a grumpy face on.

"The hell were you thinking?" He spoke aggressively, followed by his cute laugh. I looked up at him with a pouty frown. "What do you mean?" I asked shyly. I could feel him glaring under the mask. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why would you put yourself in danger like that?" Followed by more cute laughs. I pouted even more.

"I didn't.." I replied quietly. His grip tightened a little. I huffed. "So it's okay when you guys go out having fun beating people's ass but when I do it, it's a problem?" I interrogated with frustration. Killer fell silent. Letting go of me.

"I don't care less what you do, but you owe me an apology for making him stress the hell out all morning," Kid commented. Killer shifted. "You were that worried?" I asked the big blonde and gently stroked his arm. He huffed.

"What did you expect? Look at you. You're..." he spoke..

"Fragile?" I cut him off," he sighed. "Yeah..".
We both laughed at the same time, I quickly twisted his arm around his back, climbed up then wrapped my legs around his head leaning back so we'd both fall onto the couch, I then whipped out my knife I keep in my pocket and held it to his throat. "FRAGILE?" I asked again more irritated.

Killed was stunned, and pretty much everyone was. I could feel kids glare on me. I knew I wasn't string enough to actually hurt Killer in both physical and mental strength, but I can sure catch him off guard enough to pin him temporarily. He was quiet, so I sighed. Letting go of him and standing up.

"Killer, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not just some ordinary girl who delivers cola and tools to my brother. You know I've been involved with some gangs... better than anyone. What did you think I was doing all that time?" I questioned. He sat up and sighed at me, his little laughs breaking through. "I just.. need to protect you, " he said quietly. I smiled softly and sat beside him, cuddling his arm

"And you can, against big angry mean gangs like Kid," I spoke jokingly smirking, kid glared at me. "Those gangs that I'm defenceless against, I'll have you. But when it's just some stupid punks who try to steal some cash from my little Bonney. I can handle myself. I'm not made of glass killer, " I explained. He hummed.

"You still haven't apologised." Kid piped up, I stared at him irritated, then softened. "Im sorry of great Captain Kid. Forgive me, " I spoke sarcastically with a smile. He huffed and looked away. "Whatever."

"Still on for coffee?" I asked Killer. "Yeah.." he replied. I could tell he was still processing everything. But I hope I made my point.