chapter 5

Norah gritted her teeth quietly as her resentment for Nicole grew even more 

Sean was really busy. He headed back to the office right afterward.

Gloria dragged Nicole into a room that faced east on the second floor . The corner of Nicole's mouth twitched when she saw everything inside the room was rose pink,very girly.

"We don't know what you like ,but thinking that you are also a girl , we asked Norah for advice , and she chose many things for you ." Gloria's eyes were filled with tenderness when talking about Norah .

"Ahem" Daniel was afraid that Nicole would think too much and quickly signalled to Gloria.

Gloria came into her senses and became very cautious when she spoke "Do you like it ?"

Nicole had never been picky about these things . Just that the things were a little over the top for her , but still she accepted their kindness . " Thank you."

Gloria was relieved that her daughter still liked it , so she followed up and continued. "Those gifts on the table are from your other  brothers . They have gone to work and school today , usually not coming back so often. So,they have left these gifts here in advance . "

It was so heartwarming to know that her brothers still had her at heart ,Nicole thought.

Gloria was afraid that Nicole didn't know how to use the facilities in the room , so she showed her how to . After that she sat Nicole down with
an avuncular look on her face . "This is your home so please feel at ease if you need anything ,just tell me okay ."

With her mother holding her hand, Nicole once again felt the closeness of this mother-daughter relationship . It felt little uncomfortable ,but it was also heartwarming .she could not help but nod her head awkwardly  . " Thank you, Mom . Thank you, Dad"

Daniel had said nothing , but he immediately broke  in a  smile as he heard Nicole call him .

The two chatted for a while , and then the left Nicole  alone so that she could rest up .

This is it for today meet you next time ☺️☺️