chapter 6

Nicole now felt extra relax lying in a bathtub.

She had always wanted to install a bathtub at her grandmother's house but was afraid  that her grandmother would be worried, thinking that her money came from an unknown source . So, she really had not gotten the chance to do it even though she had the money .

She could not take care of her grandmother anymore after coming to san joto ,but atleast , she did not have to hide her identity anymore .

After taking the bath , it was not yet dinner time . Nicole planned to take a stroll outside to familiarize herself with the environment and make her work easier in the future .

But before she could leave, a maid approached and invited her to the living room.

As soon as she came downstairs, she saw an old man sitting on the sofa .

Daniel saw Nicole and immediately beckoned her over to sit down . "Nicole this is your grandpa."

Nicole had been living in a small town, but she had come into contact with many people, especially those from the upper social class .

The old man looked over seventy, but was still in good health. He had that authoritative persona typical of a patriarch of a family elder in him .

Nicole bowed her head as she greeted Mr Riddle Sr.with respect "hello grandpa."

"Hmm" Mr Riddle Sr. responded , then studied Nicole carefully before retracting his gaze .

"She really looks like Sean and other brothers . I asked you to do a DNA test previously, but you didn't listen." Mr. Riddle Sr. did not mention who , but there was no difference in saying Norah's name  aloud . Yet he did not care but continued , " Since the real one is back now,  when are you going to send fake one away ?"

Nicole was startled slightly.  it looked like Mr Riddle Sr. did not like Norah .

"Dad , what you said will hurt Norah dearly." Gloria could not bear to hear that .

Mr. Riddle Sr. did not look at her "If it was not for her, my granddaughter would not have lived out there for so many years, and we never asked her to pay back. How can it hurt?"

Mr. Riddle Sr. knew what he was taking about and that made Nicole respect him .

Daniel saw Norah's awkward expression and said ," Norah,why don't you return to your room first ?"

"Okay." As reluctant as Norah was , she did not want to stay here and get humiliated, so she hurried back to her room.

Dad,  Sean is in the midst of searching for  Norah's parents . She will be sent back to her parents once we find them." Daniel tried to reassure Mr. Riddle Sr.

Mr Riddle Sr. frowned . "Are you still keeping her if you can't find her parents?"

This is it for today meet you next time 😉☺️