chapter 7

Gloria was stunned for a moment , looking in a pickle. " Dad, I know that you are kind to us, but Norah has lived with us for so many years. I don't want to her to leave without home."

Nicole looked at Gloria, whose sincere  expression told that Gloria was kind and soft hearted person.

Mr. Riddle Sr. hesitated for a moment but still said resolutely ,"Three months,at  most three months,She must be sent away. I don't want people to laugh at the Riddle family that we have raised children for others."

Daniel understood Mr. Riddle Sr. 's concern and nodded. "Dad, don't worry . I will find Norah's parents soonest."

Mr. Riddle Sr. nodded.

Meanwhile, no one noticed that Norah was hiding in the corner upstairs, staring at Nicole angrily.

Mr. Riddle Sr. never liked her  from beginning. Now that Nicole was back, she became a complete joke .

She will definitely make Mr. Riddle Sr. realize that she was thousand times better than that country girl.

Mr. Riddle Sr. looked back at Nicole . The longer he looked the more he liked her. After all , she was his biological granddaughter . When the other old guys talked about their granddaughters next time , he could finally join them and talk about his precious granddaughter.

"I heard you went to high school at Great Oak . How was your academic performance?"

"Dad, the quality of education at small town is no way as good as ours here, so don't put pressure on her ." Knowing Mr. Riddle Sr. was a straight talker,  Gloria came to Nicole's defence , afraid that the question was too hard for Nicole to handle.

After all, there was a vast difference between the quality of education in small towns and san joto.

Mr . Riddle Sr. frowned upon hearing that. Gloria has a point. What good teachers can a school in small town have ?

Mr . Riddle Sr. took a deep breath, put his teacup,  and looked at Daniel with a serious face . "Arrange a school for Nicole as soon as possible . The children of Riddle family should not be left behind."

Nicole raised an eyebrow slightly as she could tell that Mr. Riddle Sr. was bold in his decision and quick in action , which was a trait she liked .

It was just that things like grades were .....

Just then, Daniel had already made a guarantee . "I know , Dad. I will arrange it ."

This is it for today meet you next time ☺️☺️