Chapter 33 - Dark Day Full of Tears

Third person's POV

While Ash was saving Serena, May, covered in a pure white and shiny disguise, was leading Drew, Dawn, and Misty away from the whole situation...

They were all quiet... No one was brave enough to speak...

The sky became brighter, signalizing that they're in much safer place... Feeling a bit of relief, May got rid of the part of her disguise that was covering her head and face, and sighed...

"Good news... Ash found Serena, and she seems to be okay..." The Aura Princess announced, but she didn't know that those are the last good news there are about to get.

About five minutes later, while quietly walking, May froze and began shaking as tears burst out of her eyes...

"N-No... Tell me that's not t-true..." She whispered.

After that the Aura Princess screamed Gary's name, turned around and began running back to the place where Gary was facing Team Rocket Admin and Yveltal...

"May!!!" Drew yelled and turning around he signalized the rest of the group to follow May.

May's Lucario, who was earlier looking after some wild Pokemon joined the Aura Princess halfway and ran with her to the place where Gary, Yveltal, and Proton were...

"What is going on, Ash?" May connected with her brother through the Aura.

"I don't know... Do you think that..." May could feel that her brother is shaken.

"Two grunts on eleven." Lucario announced.

May could feel her blood boiling... She felt part of Gary's presence with them... and it was quickly fading...

"Lucario, can you take care of them for a while? I'll be right back..." The Aura Princess pointed at the group of friends that joined the guardians at their 'hike'.

The Aura Pokemon nodded and knowing what May was about to do, he spread his arms and stopped the group from running...

"Let's wait here for a while..." The Fighting/Steel type said.

May put back the part of her disguise that was covering her head and face, and a white shiny katana appeared in her hands...

"Arceus, please forgive me for what I'm about to do..." The Aura Princess whispered and took a deep breath, before charging at the two Team Rocket grunts.

Upon seeing them, May confirmed for herself that she felt earlier... The part of Gary's presence with the grunts was indeed Gary's blood on their respective knives...

The grunts looked kinda calm and content, walking away from the scene...

"You think you've won?" May said, standing behind them.

When the grunts turned around to see who's talking to them, May, with one precise slice, cut off their heads...

Meanwhile, Ash who was closely followed by Serena, arrived at the place where they met Proton earlier and saw what has happened...

"I advise you... Stay hidden here, close your eyes, and cover your ears... Things are about to get ugly..." The Aura Guardian addressed the honey-blonde girl behind him, and she nodded.

Ash did not believe what he was seeing... there on the ground lied the Indigo Guardian, who no longer had his Aura disguise, instead he was heavily breathing on the ground with tears in his eyes and about five stab wounds in his back... The Team Rocket Admin Proton was standing above him, sometimes yelling something, sometimes kicking the dying Indigo Guardian...