Chapter 45 - Basics of the Transparent Aura

Third person's POV

"Can't you just shut up...? Uuuugggh... Yes, yes... I know you can't..." Bonnie mumbled in annoyance, turning off her alarm that just woke her up.

"I wanted to ask this the first time, but... what's the point of arguing with the alarm?" Ash said and startled Bonnie who didn't expect him to be in her room. "Hey... Been a while." The Aura Guardian added after Bonnie was done rubbing her eyes.

"You're damn right... Hello there, Ash and... uh... Who's that?" Bonnie greeted the Aura Guardian and wondered who's the girl that's browsing her books.

"Oh, that's Serena, she's actually the reason of my visit... You see, she has a very special Aura, and I came here wondering if don't know anything about it or has any book that would help me learn more about her Aura." Ash explained and Serena greeted with Bonnie.

"Wait... I feel like I know you from somewhere..." Bonnie said, and it turned out that before Serena's transfer, they went to the same school, and Serena even went to the same class as Bonnie's brother and the Lumiose gym leader Clemont, although it seemed that Serena had no idea that he's a gym leader.

After a bit of explaining, Bonnie was stunned by the things she heard, but after a bit more explaining, she got the idea and agreed to help.

"Let's see..." Bonnie said and remember that it would be better to lock the doors, since Ash didn't have his whole disguise on. "People with transparent Aura... I think I've read something about it, where is it?" She said, browsing the books in her.

"I think this's it!" Bonnie said and grabbed a book that focused on Hoenn region. "If I remember correctly, during the crisis in Hoenn region several hundred years ago, the fight between Groudon and Kyogre was stopped by someone with transparent Aura, but what was his name?" She explained her choice of book, while flipping through it.

"Battle between Groudon and Kyogre several hundred years ago, huh... I'm sure Gary would know a lot about it..." Ash said and sighed.

"I don't know who that Gary guy is, but I guess the Indigo Guardian might know something. He's the one connected with all the legendaries after all." Bonnie said, still flipping through the book.

"Yeah, that Gary guy was the previous Indigo Guardian, but..." Ash said and sighed again. "He was killed few weeks ago, and the new one is still very new, and don't know that much about Aura or legendaries, yet. So, the current Indigo Princess wouldn't be much help now." He added, explaining the situation.

"I-I see... I'm so sorry..." Bonnie said, before she suddenly stopped, and looked at Ash. "Did you say Indigo Princess?" She wondered.

"Y-Yeah... The new Indigo Aura user is a girl. Is it that surprising?" The Aura Guardian wondered.

"So, you've met her already? Isn't she, like, few weeks old? Assuming the Indigo Guardian didn't have any kids, his power was transferred to a newborn baby, no?" Bonnie wondered.

"No, no, you see..." Ash began and explained how Gary consciously transferred his Aura on his girlfriend, just before he died.

Bonnie didn't know how to react to this, so she said, "I see, this is... well, let's go back to searching for the information about the transparent Aura." And resumed flipping through the book.

"Got it... I think... It seems that the guy who called the Rayquaza, who stopped the fight, was named Brendan Maple. There's not much information about him, but it seems he was from a place called Littleroot Town and was the one that used Mega Evolution for the first time in history. Damn, didn't know that Mega Evolution was first discovered several hundred years ago." Bonnie presented some information from the book.