Haunted Trailer Park

Sammy Byrne and Meghan Jordans camped out in a caravan in an abandoned trailer park, as a dare to spend a night in the place known to be haunted

As they settled in for the night, they heard strange voices outside in the dark and scratching on the caravan. Meghan was petrified, but Sammy tried to calm her down.

"It's probably just the wind," he said, but even he didn't sound convinced.

Suddenly, they heard a loud thud. They looked out the window to see that the tires on their car were punctured.

"I'll go check it out," Sammy said bravely.

Meghan begged him not to leave her alone, but he reassured her that everything was going to be okay. She reluctantly agreed, and Sammy went outside to investigate the noise.

But he never came back.

Meghan was left alone, with the strange voices and scratching getting louder and more persistent. She gathered up the courage to go look for Sammy, calling out his name as she walked through the dark.

Meghan: "Sammy, where are you?"

A cold, chilling voice replied, "He's gone."

Meghan screamed, but no one came to her rescue. She turned to run back to the caravan, but she was grabbed from behind. She was never seen again.

Some say that she was taken by the ghost that haunts the abandoned trailer park, searching for its next victim. To this day, those who dare to spend a night in the park, never come back.