The Old Fairground

Billy and Thomas were two adventurous teenagers who were always looking for a new thrill

Billy and Thomas were two adventurous teenagers who were always looking for a new thrill. When they heard about an abandoned fairground in the middle of the woods, they knew they had to check it out.

"This place looks creepy," Billy said as they approached the entrance.

"It's perfect," Thomas said, a mischievous glint in his eye.

The boys crept into the fairground, the eerie silence of the abandoned rides and attractions making them shiver. They explored the disused attractions, looking for evidence of a ghostly female clown that haunts the grounds. They had heard the stories of a woman who had died during a performance at the big top tent when a stunt went horrible wrong. They had heard the rumours of her ghost being sighted numerous times and how people had gone missing.

They walked amongst the the abandoned stalls and rusty rides, the weather becoming ever colder, the daylight dissapearing with each passing minute.

Suddenly, Billy felt a cold chill run down his spine.

"Did you feel that?" he asked Thomas.

"Yeah," Thomas said, his voice trembling. "Let's get out of here."

But before they could take a step, they heard a bloodcurdling laugh. They spun around to see a female clown figure standing in the shadows.

"Who are you?" Billy asked, his voice shaking.

The clown stepped forward and unzipped her clothing and skin, revealing a hideous demonic and ghostly wraith.

"Ahh!" the boys screamed in terror.

The ghostly clown lunged towards them, chasing them out of the fairground. They ran as fast as they could, not daring to look back until they reached the safety of the woods.

Billy and Thomas never returned to the fairground. But if you're ever brave enough to go, you might just catch a glimpse of the ghostly female clown.