CHAPTER 9

Yn  pov   

Things are geting way too different master is being gentle , is it a good  thing that he is not going hard on me . I even get a day off but a little lesson wont hurt it was simple .

Is this how everyone lives this is what we call life learning and trying hard to survive while pleasing other . Is this family . May be no . Is this right . Suddenly she torn out of her thoughts when two are sneaked around her tiny waist and there she frozed .

Jk : thats not how you should react little one

He wispere in her ears while bitting it hard earning a little wimpher from her .

                             Jungkook pov

I just ended getting my wounds treated and my little hostage is no where close to me . I just cant bare her absesnse for a mere second .I stand and made my way out of my room to look for her . Not soo long on hunt of her . I found her . Standing near the balcany deep in thoughts . I wonder whats going on in little brain .

I moved towords her carefully not to let her know my prsense and softly trap her between my arms startling her from her thoughts . Completely putting her of guards .

She flinched but surrender . Her submissive behaviour is a charm but also a weak point that i want to remove . I need to train her in every possible way to make her confident .

Then i wisper sofltly while biting her ear.

Jk: thats not how you should react little one .

Yn : I ...i dont want to hit you .

Jungkook chuckle at her words

Jk : what if i say i want you to hurt me .?

Yn got confused why he want her to hurt him she cant hurt him he is her master her trainer she is breathing because of him

Jk :  you need to learn alot yn .

He simply wisper against her skin making her shiver . Jungkook look down at her knowing she have so many things to ask .

Jk : you know what is important to be a fast learner ?

Yn : no .

Jk : Questions . You have to spell out your delima to be more attentive . Got it

Yn : okay .

Jk : now ask .

Yn hesitate a bit but still ask .

Yn : Is this what we call living life ?

Jk breath hitch he got stiff . He know his answer can be a white lie to her . She is too naive . Ofcourse  this is not the life ! She deserve  much better and normal oh shit !
He bit his lips .

Yn turn arond in his embrace for the first time looking straight into his eyes making the beast shudder .he look down at her .

Jk : this is what you need to figure out .

He softly said to her still traping her between his arms .

Yn : Okay .

Jk : lets go in i am tierd .

Yn nodded and lead both of them back to room . She run straight into bathroom freshing her self changing into new hoddie of her master . She returnd to room  finding her master sitting on couch busy with some technology  every time she saw something new  curosity took over her and she simply unconciously move towords her master not thinking twice . Towering him .