CHAPTET 10

IN THE CAR

Taehyung : come on yn you looking beautifull

Taehyung : come on yn you looking beautifull . Stop pulling this long face .

He pinch her nose

YN : MY scars dont look ugly ?

She ask still feeling uncomfirtable being expose to others .

Tahyung : nah ! They are as pretty fine as you .
By the way where is that bastard ?

Yn wide her eyes when she heard him cursing her maeter . But kept quiet knowing they are friends .

Soon come the person they were waiting for he open the door and enter the car . Holding a soft small pink blancket . Earning confuse glances from the both .

Jungkook simply help himself beside yn .

JUNGKOOK : V you drive .

Taehyung : fine .

He setteles himself on the driver seat putting his seatbelt . And he starts the engine .

Jk hepls yn to put her belt since she is still unknown to the luxary . The he place the blanket on her legs . Suprising yn .

Jungkook : they are still beautifull so i want to keep them safe .

He said while crassing her tigh and looking straight into her eyes . Soon a beautiful smile bloom on her small face making jungkook held on his breath . He is liking the way she smile but he loves the fact that she smiles because of him .

YN : thank you master .

Jk simply give a nod and turn his face away but not let his hands move away from her skin . He love helding her captive .

A smirk formed on Taehyungs face . V puts a song on and start cooly viding on the beats grabing yn's attention she starts to take interest in the song and moving her head along the beat .

Taehyung ; do you like the music ?

Yn just nodded while completely imersed in music unknowingly she start to shake her leg along the beat getting jk's attention .

Jungook look at her smily and goofy mood and noted to get her something she likes . He smiles and let her be herself she is exploring and he knows that. He is still not familar with her past but he know one thing this flower is yet to bloom .

" under the care of ruthless beast "

Yn eyes fill with awe at the sight of outside world that she never had the chance to explore in broad day light . Every simple thing looks amazing and great in her eyes . Soon they stop at the hospital .

Taehyung put off his seat bealt and grab his phone to get of the car to help jk . He abruptly come to his side and open the door for him

Jungkook : yahh ! I am okay now . Stop treating me like a old bag okay !