CHAPTER 19

Jimin pov

Jimin pov

'' I can't belive i was supposed to stay at home ! Resting my ass of according to everyone of you . Then why the hell am i in driving seat !?''

I rent out as i look at the girl on passanger seat and the little one on the back seat with full attention on the road . I sigh at her . What she have gone through . I tried to unfold the covers of her past but can't go further .

Nonas' voice pull me out of my trace .

'' yah jiminah ! I can't belive jk just touch the minor ''

I naroow my eyes at her words . I look back through the rear mirro at yn and then my eyes got the glimpse of bruis on her lips . Okay now i am shoucked .

'' no,  nona you misunderstood they might have kiss each other but i know kook ,he won't force a minor specially her ''

I clear the misunderstanding as i take a sharp turn to right that staright go to the mall .

'' jimin i know whats going on about yn ''

Nona said seriously and my breath hitched and i look at her she have stern expression on her face . She is looking straight with grave expression .

Guess we are done now .

Soon we reach the mall . I park the car and open yn's door helping her out of the car . While nona look around as  she streach her body.

I am going to be crazy with two pole opposite girls . I will sue you jean and kim ! I grunt to myself.

I help yn out . She looks nervous cleanching her hoddie tight . Gosh ! She still have anexiety .

She jump out of the car and stand still not knowing what to do . I sit infront of her tighting her shoe laces . She keeps playing with her hoddie .

'' don't worry we both are here with you ''

'' i am scared ''

I sigh at her words . Before i could say anything nona show up from behind .

'' don't worry darling this is how a girl enjoy . Its a charm every women  carry and i am gona help you ''

Nona calmy explain her as yn's listen to her and she nod like a child .

And we all go into mall .

.
.
.
.

        Jungkook pov at his office

Urghhhh ! After so while coming to office i feel great . I keep scaning all the previous files hobi hyung and v have delt with with so far without me .

All the deals they have make are profitable and good for our company . But what makes me feel uneasy is there is no intruder yet . No threats from any other mafia . No problem in dealing under world .