CHAPTER 12

J-hope  : what the hell is going there ? HUHHH !!

Jungkook : jimin is injured . He even fainted !
He just return from misssion .

J-hope : He was fine when he left from here ! How ?

Jungkook : he was there before .

Jimin was hearing everything  while trying to snatch his cellphone but all in vain . This man cant be beaten in stuborness .

Jimin : yah ! I am not kid okay ! ... i-

Before he complete his words he felt dizzy and  fall back .

Jungkook : shit ! Jimin ! Hyung just get here with medical team .

Jungkook hang the call and adjust jimin on bed .

   --------------JIN'S MANSION ------------

     -----------J- HOPE POV-----------

I was just get out of the shower after having dinner with youngi and jimin

I was just get out of the shower after having dinner with youngi and jimin . They just return from another mission. I was glad they just return home safe and sound .

I was drying my hair infront of vanity when my phone gets my attention

J-HOPE  : Jimin ?

I attended the call and found out aboout the mess in blood vila . I just cut the call and grab my jacket and gun from  night stand and run out of the room .

Youngi : yah ! Where you of to ? ....at this hour of night ?

He asked as he glance at his watch .

J-hope : jimin end up getting seruously injure on his way back home . I cant belive this !

He frustratedly said and ruffel his hair .

Youngi put his coffee on the table and grab the keys

Youngi :  kaja ( lets go ) .

He said as he followed by j-hope they get in the  car as the guard open the gates for them and they left for the   BLOOD VILLA .

J-HOPE notices youngi stress expression while driving . He knows his hyung realy care for him . He sometimes lose rationality when it comes to jimin  . He always handel his matters personaly .

        --------YOUNGI POV -----------

How did he end up in such situation . He frustratedly thought as he turn stearing wheel to take sharp turn . As the lights flashes on his face.

Soon they reach the villa .they enter through the majistic gates . They park the the car and run to the door throwing the keys towords the curfeuer to park the car at its right  place .

As they enter the big hall he encouter the maid .who was carring bloody water and medicated white wipes tainted with blood .

Youngi takes a deep breath and ask the maid .