Chapter 16

I unpublished this chapter after few minutes of posting . I add more in this one

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

JUNGOOK POV

'' Noo !''

'' plzzz ,satyyy "

He gasps.

" i...i urgh , its cold ....Ahhh "

The wimphers of an inocent soul turn mute into the stromy dark night. Where he kept calling for his guardian , his hopes , one who once cherish him all turn deaf to his pleas .

" Mother ! Father .... plzz turn back ....dont just go... "

" dont go "

'' dont go "

" Master ! "

" Master wake up ! "

'' ah ! Urgh ! "

He cough as he gasps for air , his eyes are still vivid trying to realize if he is still in dream, drencehed in sweat with bells still ringing in his ears .

Yn : Master ?

He finaly look at the reason why is awake from deadly abyass . He extend his hand to crass her tense features , he crass her cheek as he trace her dark locks that are enveloping both of them from the teasing golden rays that keep peeking through the curtains .

She keep her eyes on me just on me , the worry she hold is for me .I pull her into the bed circleing my arms around her deep in warm embrace .

Yn : master ...

Jk : shhhh ....

He wisper as he take her scent , she smells like home . He turn her and hover above her little frame her locks spread all over the pillow like endless strings wrap around his tattoed hand .

He gaze her small confuse face . He leans down digging his face in the cork of her neck .feeling tickeles she held his shoulder but gasps when he trace his nose till her ear lob.

He places soft kisses on her newly pierce ears that still need a worthy gems to decorate . He keeps placing small butterflly kisses on her jaw then cheek and finaly stop on her swollen eyes that are still red due to the yesterday events .

Yn on the other hand feel tinglish at his every gentle touch she always warm up when he is this close to her . She feel protected rather the humilated.

Yn : master , do you want me to do something ?

Jungkook kiss her cheek as he humm against her soft flesh .

Jk : Play with my hair little lamb . Just like you played at that cold night .

He utter without moving an inch from her , he grab her hands and place them on the place where he desire them to be. She oblige as he wanted her to be . She softly dig her fingers in his soft dark hairs crasssing and playing with them . He just purr in bliss.

Jk : you keep giving me reason to hide you ,darling .

I wisper to her.

Yn : Then keep me ...

My eyes widend and that same feeling fill me again . Whenever she submit to me like this , i feel overwhelm . Yes , she is mine . I can do whatever i desire too.

I hold her head and kiss her . Danm ! She taste so sweet . She gasps and tighten her grip on my roots making me moan . She dont know where her naviety can lead her .