CHAPTER 13

----------JUNGKOOK POV ----------

I wake up feeling tickish under my nose only to find out my little lamb sleeping snugling right next to me with her hoddies disheaved and hairs scatered all around with tab in one hand and tanni in other

I wake up feeling tickish under my nose only to find out my little lamb sleeping snugling right next to me with her hoddies disheaved and hairs scatered all around with tab in one hand and tanni in other . I start to get habitual of her presence beside me or should i say obsessed , i dont know. I remove her hairs from benath my nose. Well it smells refreshing though .

Her hairs are long like a black breathtaking shiny silk strings . And she dont know how to tie them well quite suprising . I start to crass her head to untangled her hair and she kept snugling more into my big hands .

Definately her hairs need attention . I should ask Maria nona to pay a visit . I tried to get up but this little mischive is not letting me go .

I cant belive as per Taehyungs request they end up playing whole night in kitchen . He laugh a little . How childish she is . Well she is still a child , exploring , falling and learning the way of living .

I stand up with lot of strugles and yn being all whiny at the lost of body warmth . I get into bathroom as i just remember we are going to have hyungs here .

After bathing i stand infront of the mirror to shave my face then my eyes fell on the reflection of my back from the front mirror

After bathing i stand infront of the mirror to shave my face then my eyes fell on the reflection of my back from the front mirror . My back was full of fadding scars i trace them as i felt hurt like its still new and blood is driping from them making pattrens on my skin.

They hurt but still worth it . They turn one from emotional weakling into cold stone. But stones break sooner then anything else .

I put the tolieteries back to their rightfull places. When i was grooming i promise to never have someone under my wings . But i am having the most difficult one . She dont know her worth yet , soon she will the untamed reflection of me . AND I AM SCARED TO ACCEPT THAT.

sigh , putting my hands on the basain i leaned a bit with my head droping doing .

" i dont want to let go of her , i am being selfish ? Yes , I am ."

I was pulled out of my thoughts with the bathroom door opening with a thud only exposing the one i have been thinking lately jumping and making funny faces like she is about lose her shit !