chapter 20

JIMIN POV

I stirred up as i open my eyes to take in the surroundings but my eyes only meet the dirty cealing ,the smell make it obvious that i am in torture room

I stirred up as i open my eyes to take in the surroundings but my eyes only meet the dirty cealing ,the smell make it obvious that i am in torture room . I tried to move to the other side for better view but i can't  . Hell ! What they have injectee me i can't move ! Urgh . I again tried to move but can't my hands are not chained neitherlegs .

I sigh after lot of strugling i finaly able to turn my body as i turned my eyes take in the torture room . Well this one is filthy . On cold floor i am lying like dead . Only my eyes can move to some axis and then my eyes land on the girl who had been draged in this mess quiet earlier then we think .

She is laying defenseless on the floor . Worried if she is okay i tried to call her but lump in my throat was to harsh . I glup hard and whisper yell praying hard for her to be not unconcious .

'' yn ....ynnnnn ! Hey ? You there ? Just move your head a bit will you !? ''

keep my eyes on her patiently for her get just one glimpse of her being alive . I almost lose hope but then she finaly speak moving her head towords me .

'' j...jimin  ....jimin ''

I sigh relive . Seeing her moving her head i am glad she is not injected .

'' can you crawl here yn ? ''

I asked her and she slowly and carefully start to move her .she move a little but i spot the camera in the basement  . Shit !

'' yn ! Don't move . Just lay there and hear me carefully okay ! ''

She confusly stay put at her place . I am amazed she is far much better as a beginer anyone at her place whould have been freaking and crying to get out of this hell but she is rather calm and compose. Jungkook realy train her well for this situations .

'' yn , listen to my very carefully . First don't act recklessly . We will escape from this place but for that you need to help as well . May be things get  bit harsh for any two of us but don't give in untill its necessory .okay !? ''

She hear my words very carefully . She nod her head . I need take her out un harm . I sigh and wait to get normalize again while taking in the details of the room .

Soon the door open as i expected .i stay calm waiting for them to appear soon two man enter they are tall and one looks like his early forties and other in middle thirties .

The older one whiper something to the young one . He frowned but nodded he look down at me then to the girl . He walk towords yn making me tense . What are they going to do to her . Shit ! Are they going to use her as bait ? Or what ?

The man in thirties courch down beside yn but she stay calm . The man crass her head then he remove her hairs from her nap then he take a closer look at her neck and then tracing something on her neck .