★CHAPTER 15 ★

sleepover

EDDIE'S P.O.V
As me, Richie and Bev were getting ready to have a sleepover at the clubhouse, we stopped at the pharmacy, Bev said something like "I need more bandages" or whatever. Me and Richie stood outside the store in silence. He took out a lighter and started playing with it. "Where did you get that from?" I asked. He didn't respond. I knew he wasn't a smoker, did he start doing it? Or did he do something else with that lighter.. "Bill told me he needed a lighter to start a campfire, so I took it from my dad." He said softly. I nodded as I saw Bev walk out. "Come one gays! It's time to part-ey!" Bev said swinging her arms in the air. "First of all don't call us that , second of all it's a campfire not a party!" I said as the three of us started walking, The two giggled and continued our way. When we got there everything was ready, we all went to the water and dumped our feet in. "Jesus fuck it's cold!" I whined , "Or maybe you're just a pussy!" Richie said as he placed his hands on the rock I was sitting on in a way I was between them. "Okay mister -I can't see shit- Tozier." I chuckle as Richie scoffed jokingly. "Whatever! I can see it's just blurry....." he started. "as fuck." He said sighing. After about 30 minutes the 7 of us headed to the clubhouse. "I'm so exhausted." I whined as I threw myself in the hammock, not caring that I was laying on Richie. "Fuck me! My balls.." Richie whined turning on the side holding his hands between his legs. "Jesus! I'm sorry!" I say sitting right up, "Rich, are you okay?!" I ask. "Mhm." He nods holding his eyes shut. I look back at everyone and they're all chit chatting. Richie inhales and out-hales as he turns back around laying on his back. "Ya know, I don't bite.." he said calmly. "What do you mean?" I ask as I tilt my head slightly. He sighs and pulls me in the hammock with him. "I could use a pillow!" He says as he lays his head on my shoulder. I smile under my breath as I watch him fall asleep. "He seriously fell asleep?" Bev said looking at him annoyingly. "Would you be tired after riding a horse for two fucking hours, yes. Yes you would." I said placing my hand around Richie's shoulder. "Richie takes riding lessons?" She asks confused and shocked. "Yeah, he has been for almost a year." I smile. "How come he never told us?" She asks placing a chair next to the hammock and sitting down on it. "He did, you guys were too busy bird watching." I with a slight angry tone....

3rd person p.o.v
"So guys, I've started taking riding lessons isn't that cool!" Richie exclaimed. "Mhm yeah." Ben said, "really awesome Richie." Stan followed not taking their eyes off of the birds. "That's really nice, Rich, how many times do you have it?" Eddie asks patting Richie's shoulder slightly. "I have it trice a week! And if I want one extra on weekends.!" Richie smiled....

Eddie's p.o.v
"Ohh..right." Bev said embarrassed. "But yeah, he's pretty good at it. "Well he always liked horses so, I guess it's somethin' " Bev said, "How do you know that, you met him when he was 13." I say quiet curious. "Oh Stanley told me, he told me a lot about Richie." Bev nods taking a sip of water. "Guys, we're all getting ready for bed, Bev where are you going to sleep?" Mike asks. "I'll sleep on the floor, I brought two blankets." She smiled, Mike noded and went back to his sleeping spot. "So, since that asshole is asleep you tell me, are you two like a thing now or, I mean in my eyes you two were always dating but you know just making sure." Beverly chuckled. "Jesus Bev that seriously a bad habit you know! I mean he could've been straight back when we were 13, it's seriously not nice to assume people are gay, I get that you like Queen and Freddy and all that gay shit but that doesn't mean you should a-" I was cut off by Richie putting a hand over my mouth. "Shut it Ed's , everyone is already asleep you two either be quiet, go outside or go to sleep for fuck sake." He said as he let go of my face when he finished. "Well?" Bev looked at me. "No I'm way too comfortable right now, I'm not moving." I whisper. "You're just comfortable because Richie's there if he wasn't you wouldn't even wanna sleep in there." She whispers back crossing her arms. "He brought two blankets so yes I would sleep in here either way, plus it's very warm thank you very much." I say as I turn on my back. "Wow, are you seriously going to sleep." She scoffs. "Yes , good night Bev..." I say turning around facing Richie. "good night Ed's love ya." She said as she stood up and went over to Ben. "Love you too." I say back. No matter how much I fight with her she is the only one that relates to me, I see her as a mom I wished I had.

03:21 AM...

"Mmm..." I mumble as I wiggle a bit not being able to sleep. I shot my eyes open and sighed. "Are you okay?" I twitch a bit not expecting anyone to say anything, as I look to my left to see Richie awake. "I can't really sleep." I say rubbing my eyes. "Is there anything bothering you?" He asks looking at me with a soft gaze. "I just...I can't stop thinking about it." I confess, he seemed to understand what I was talking about as he frowned a bit. "Not in any bad way I'm just confused.." I say as I move a bit closer to him.

(1012 words! Leaving this chapter here because I have a much more fitting tittle for stuff that are going to happen)