Quidditch Chaos

"Scilla Lily Potter! Get back here!!"

Scilla zoomed past the Slytherin students and went straight to one of the 7th year prefect, Gemma Farley.

"What did you do?" She asked with amusement in her voice.

Scilla looked up at her innocently. Pointing her finger to herself in mock disbelief.

Draco comes running in with his white shirt dyed bright red and his blinding gold robe held in both hand. His hair was a mess of green.

Blaise was on the floor laughing. Some students who were in the common room either laughed with Blaise, snickering, or simply shake their head. This was a common occurrence in Slytherin.

"Scilla." Gemma warned.

"I did nothing, Gemma." Gemma looked at her silently.

"Okay, maybe a little bit. But not all of them."

Gemma seems to have enough with the two cousins pair and left her to defend herself from Draco's wrath.

"Scilla!" Draco stormed his way to his cousin.

"Dray. Dray! Before you go ahead and kill me, I just want you to know it was Papa's idea. And he's probably in your room trying to swap your shampoo, right now."

Draco stilled and glared at her. He threw his clothes to Scilla and yelled "Fix it!" before running down to his room.

"Uncle Padfoot!!"

Scilla breathe out a relieved sigh and flop down beside Theo who was chuckling. She hit him with Draco's clothes in annoyance.

"Oh, shut up."

~~~~~

After the whole fiasco that happen this morning, Scilla found herself being dragged down the Corridor by the one and only Draco Malfoy, in a dark gloomy weather.

"Where are we going?" Scilla whined.

"Quidditch."

Scilla put a stop and looked at Draco in disbelief.
Glancing at the dark gloomy weather, pouring down with rain outside, and back to the Malfoy heir.

"You're kidding... right?"

Draco deadpan at her and pulled her once again and towards the Quidditch field. Scilla complained his ears off all the way there in which he ignored completely.

When they were finally there, he pushed her to sit down and told her to be quiet. His hand holding Scilla's to stop her from running away.

Scilla put a shield surrounding her to prevent the rain from touching her, not caring about Draco beside her. If he want to watch Quidditch in this weather then he so be it. She wouldn't share her shield with him. He can go and enjoy the cold weather himself.

It was supposed to be Gryffindor vs. Slytherin for this match, however Draco being the drama queen that he is managed to find an excuse to skip this match, so it ended up being Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff.

To be honest, Scilla never understand the hype of Quidditch like the other wizards and witches. She knows some people, like Oliver Wood from Gryffindor, won't let a Quidditch match canceled.

For some events, it is warranted to stop it from being canceled, however in another events, it is extremely stupid to continue a match.

This situation right now, should be in the later one. They shouldn't have continued this match. There are dementors roaming around hogwarts ground for bloody sake! Being gathered in one spot, it's like you're serving them a feast on a silver platter.