The Devil Twins

All HP characters belong to J.K Rowling
_____________________________

It seems Scilla doesn't have to wait long, because the next day, she saw the Weasley and his two cronies tormenting her new friend, Neville, on a deserted corridor.

Scilla hid in a hidden alcove and wandless and wordlessly cast a mild boiling jinx and vanished Weasley's mouth.

The three of them scream like a girl and flailed their arm in panic. Especially when they saw Weasley's nonexistent mouth. It will last the whole day, and not even Dumbledore will be able to lift the hex.

It was one of her favorite hex she invented. It's useful to shut idiots up.

The three ran to the hospital wing. And Scilla went to help her new friend.

"You okay, Nev?"

"Scilla? I'm okay. Did you do that?" He asked suspicious.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Heir Longbottom." She said indifferently.

But if you look further you'll see the amused mischievous twinkle on her eyes.

Neville sighed and smile.

Together they went to through the corridor towards the library.

But in the middle of it, Scilla stopped and lazily cast a shield right before several dung bombs was thrown at everyone in the corridor.

Two pair of eyes looked her way from the hidden alcove. Scilla looked at them which surprised both of them. No one should be able to find them.

They looked at her interested. Scilla could feel a dread in her spine.

She grabbed Neville's hand and dragged him away.

She greeted Madam Pince, the Librarian, cheerfully and went to their usual place.

"Ugh! I swear Professor Sprout enjoyed tormenting her students! How am I suppose to write a 4 foot essay about Alihotsy!" Blaise groaned.

"I know, mate." Draco simply said looking at several herbology books.

The sight of Blaise frustatedly gripping his head while looking at the empty paper infront of him.

Draco who lazily laid on the sofa flipping the pages. Pansy doesn't even bother and busied herself with a fashion magazine along with Daphne.

Theo, the only one other than Scilla who had finished their Herbology homework, calmly read a book about runes.

Vincent and Greg were playing a wizarding chess though both were losing miserably.

They seem more normal than Neville's first thought.

"Uh, you can find it on One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore." He offered.

Blaise stood up and grabbed Neville's shoulder.

"You're a bloody lifesaver, Longbottom." Before running away to find the said book.

Draco on his heels, trying to get the book first, after he patted Neville's shoulder.

"Blaise!"

Neville was even more confused. He really thought they would hate him. If not because who he is, it's because of his house.

"Just sit down, Heir Longbottom." Theo said without averting his eyes.

Neville stiffly sat on one of the couches. He won't lie, it was a really comfortable chair.