The Chaotic Life Of Theerapanyakun Family

Notes:
Phayu is vegaspete's son. His name is actually venice but phayu didn't wanted to mix his mafia life with his ordinary one and he didn't wanted to his future patner (rain ) to come in the mess of a mafia so use both his name for his both seprate life

Inspire from "Family tip" by feiyunxi_bounprem. Also know as "babyfeat

P.S- it's my first time writting a fanfiction so please over look my mistakes thank u

                                                  Chapter - 1

Ok rain admit he was stupid sometimes but this doesn't make any sense ok. He was just trying to go and get some snacks from convince store because it was almost midnight and he just had finished the assignment so sky won't kill him. How the hell did he end up in this dark narrow alley he doesn't know oh wait he know he got here because he heard some shout and a sound of gunshot. He know he shouldn't be here P'phayu and sky had told him to run and never put himself in danger or call one of them because his sense of direction is shit(~their words not rain's ) But he's brain didn't let him run and curiosity got best of him so here he is to check the unknown sound.

Rain saw a man when he got closer to look because it's quite dark and there are only few lights in this dark alley and that man was sitting down with the support of wall. He make sure not make any sound and alert this man when he got a closer look he saw that this man is bleeding form stomach he thinks it must be the bullet wound and when he got more closer to see the face of that man in the darkness there were only some lights so he can't see clearly. And holy shit that man was super handsome (but his P'phayu is the most handsome and beautiful person in this world so) .

His thoughts were Interrupt as he heard sound of metal. He saw the dangerous handsome man point his gun at rain. Ok rain must be deep in his thoughts so he didn't hear this man take gun in his hand and point at him.

The dangerous handsome man asked while pointing his gun at rain-"who are you".

Rain answered in feared and nervous automatically which is stupid- "My name is rain Phi".

That dangerous handsome man painfully chulked and said –"who put you in bodyguard job, you are quite dumb for that".

"I m not a bodyguard phi" said rain taking the insult a bit to his heart .

That man hiss like he is pain so rain squat down and asked worriedly- " Are you ok, do you need me to take you hospital? Were you shot? Why are you shot? Are you a bad person? Will you also kill me?  Please don't kill me I have a assignment that I have to finished or sky will kill me either I will be killed by both side" "relax kid take a breath ok how can you talk to much in one breath is a mystery for me but no I will not kill you don't worry".

Rain take a deep breath and relax ok he doesn't known why but this man's word effect same as did P'phayu's when he tell rain to clam down when he talk in panicked or very fast. He thinks he should take this dangerous handsome man to hospital first. But the blood so leaking much so he put his handkerchief on the wounds and he called a ambulance  and the ambulance arrive in some minutes. Rain was asked to come with them as he was the one who found him in such condition. Rain had no choice but to agree to go with them in the ambulance.

In the ambulance he had inner conflict that who should be tell first. He can't call P'phayu  because 1) P'phayu is not at home he had gone for some business trip and is returning tomorrow at noon and 2) he know he will get punishment if he told his phi that he was out at midnight. So he decided to tell sky for now.