Father and son (in laws) date {Special series}

Ch 1 sp1

Sky and Rain are with their friends (Sig, Por, Ple and Som) at the university, talking. When they suddenly see that, some girls start to shout (fan girl screams), and for some reason there is a crowd at a distance.

Ple suggest they should go and see what happens. All the others agree. They soon reach the crowd, but since everyone is pushing each other, Rain is suddenly thrown forward. Sky tries to catch Rain but ends up also being thrown forward. Rain closes his eyes and waits for the pain, but he then realises that he does not fall. A pair of strong arms catch him.

Rain opens his one eye to see why didn't he fall but soon open both of them  as he hears someone chuckle. He looks at where the sound comes from. What he sees surprises him. He suddenly shouts happily.

"Dada."

"Dad."

Rain looks where he hears Sky's voice and sees that Uncle Kinn has caught Sky. And his friend had also called Uncle Kinn Dad.

The principal of the university suddenly comes forward and asks, "Mr. Theerapanyakun's, you know them." Vegas and Kinn first stabilise Rain and Sky, check and ask if they are injured.

"Are you both hurt anywhere?" Vegas asks Sky and Rain.

Both Rain and Sky shake their heads. After finding that their son-in-laws are okay, they turn towards the principal.

Kinn says, "Yes, we know them. They are our son-in-law."

Vegas only chuckles, so Kinn looks at him with a raised eyebrow. Vegas points at a blushing Rain and Sky, to which Kinn gives a soft smile.

 "WHAT!" someone shouts.

Rain and Sky immediately turn their heads towards the noise, which turns out to be from Som, who is glaring at Rain.

 Ple asks in accusing tone "Did you break up with P'Phayu?"

Suddenly, everyone starts to whisper. Rain looks at them in annoyance and asks with a defensive voice,"Why do you think that?"

Som replied angrily, "You call them your father-in-law, and they call you their sons-in-law. Isn't it obvious that you have married their sons or are going to?"

"Umm, yes, and so.." This time, it is Sky who replies with confused eyes.

"Sky, we all know that Mr. Theerapanyakun only has three sons, who are named- Khun Phoenix, Khun Venice, and Khun Rome. So it looks to me that either Rain broke up with P'Phayu or he is cheating," Ple explains to Sky while also glaring at Rain.

"Ahh ahh, kids, let me clear this up." Vegas immediately jumps to protect his son-in-law.