Coincidentally Meeting Mother-in-laws

Ch-5

It's safe to say Porsche's, Vegas's, and Kinn's jaws drop to the floor as they see Prapai lead Rain inside a tent. Kinn, being an overprotective helicopter dad, leads them to go near the tent. When they approach Pai's tent, a sudden crowd causes them to get lost. They have quite a hard time finding it again. Suddenly, Porsche stops. Kinn and Vegas look at him. "What happened? Why did you stop? Let's go?" Vegas asks Porsche. Porsche was looking red as a tomato. He replies, blushing, "Can't you hear that? I don't think we should go near the tent." "Why? I can't hear anything, nor can Vegas, Porsche." Kinn and Vegas start to go near the tent and stop dead when they hear moans.

"Ahh..... P'Pai..ahh.. umm.. it's..too deep oh ahhhh ahh like this."

"Well, baby boy, you will have to give me my reward. I have won, right?!"

"But Phiii..... ahh ahhh ohh too deeppp nooo. Phiiii ahhhh..... oh .oh..oh.oh.. Phi...ahh please harder and faster .....ahh....ahh.....ahh."

"Whatever you want, baby boy."

Both of their collars get pulled back by Porsche. He starts dragging them home. "Perverts. I told you not to go, right?!" an angry mother voice asks them.

"Well, we didn't know that Kinn's brat would also be kinky and impatient~" Vegas teases.

"Well, your brat is also like you. Just wait and see till he finds a partner." Kinn fires back.

"Well, at least he will not hide it from me, unlike someone's brat." Vegas raises an eyebrow.

They both feel a smack on their heads and turn like hungry lions to see who the fuck dares to hit the Theerapanyakun family's head? But they become kittens when they see it was Porsche who hit them.

Porsche drags both of them out of the race track to the car.

Sometime earlier (so what actually happened)

Rain is cheering for Prapai. He is waiting for him to finish the race, as he has something important to tell him. Rain feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see Prapai looking at him.

" Hello rain"

"Hello phi"

"Where is Sky, nong rain i didn't saw him. Did you came alone ?" asks Prapai with concern.

"Don't worry, Phi, sky is here but is resting in the tent."

"Why?"

"Ohh, so umm, Sky sprained his ankle when coming down the stairs. Umm, it's not that bad, but he is limited in the steps he can take. I told him to rest in the tent and called P'Saifah so Sky won't be alone." As Rain finishes explaining, a hand grabs Prapai's shoulder, almost yanking him. They turn to find a man (the one who lost the race today) grab Prapai.

"You cheated, bastard.", says the man angrily.

"Well, I didn't cheat. You are just a shitty racer." smirks Prapai.

"Of course, you cheated. There is no way you would win this race against me, you mf." The man sneers at Prapai.

"Hey! P'Pai didn't cheat." Rain argues from behind Prapai's back as Pai is shielding him.

"Ohh, your boy is quite feisty." The man is checking out Rain. Rain feels disgusted by it. "Why be with this cheating bastard? Why not give me a chance, cutie?"

Prapai feels anger. How dare this man say these things and check out his little brother-in-law. He loses it when that man tries to touch Rain, and punches him. The man falls to the ground, groaning. He barks, "Do you know who I am?" "No, we don't. You should go to the hospital if you have such a serious amnesia, that you even forget your name." sasses Rain (Rain definitely makes Sky proud ;)).