Poly relationship Or Not ??

NOTE:-
Hi My dear readers 💜🥰, sorry it took more time to finish it, it was because i was not able to feel inspired on it but was able to finish other works it took me long time to finish it and thank you so much to @mg-cassy for always helping me in my dark times and giving me some ideas to when i was to start from so thank you so much again 🥰. And thank you so much to my readers for those amazing and lovely coments on previous chapters i alwyas read them in those dark time. So i will not much of your time please enjoy the new chapter 😉🥰💜

Ch -12

"Surprise, my ass! Remind me again, why am I together with you?" Sky asks in a deadpan tone.

"Because you love him," Rain says cheekily.

"No, I don't."

"If that is true, then my whole life is a joke," Rain counters sarcastically.

Only Porsche and Pete are enjoying Rain and Sky bickering while Kinn and Vegas are using their brain's top speed to find out who is actually together with who.

Rain looks at Pai and then Phayu with a raised eyebrow and asks in a low tone, "So parents, huh..."

Pai and Phayu both know they can't get out of this situation, it would be okay if only their parents knew about their lovers, but now their lovers also learned about their parents. So they can't hide anything.

Phayu takes a deep breath and looks at Rain and Sky, who are patiently waiting for their replies.

"These are Pai's parents- 'Uncle Kinn' and 'Uncle Porsche'," Phayu says, pointing at KinnPorsche. "These are my parents, my Papa Pete, and you see that old man, he is my Dad Wegath, I mean Vegas," Phayu says, pointing at his parents (VegasPete).

"Shut up, you Vege brat," Vegas glares at Phayu, who grins like a cat.

"How could you not tell us?" Sky looks at Pai with narrowed, embarrassed eyes.

"Yea, son, how would you not?!" Kinn says in a sarcastic way which gets Porsche laughing.

'Now all I want to do is dig a hole and bury myself in it. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! How the fuck can you be so stupid, Rain. Not only did you offend your in-laws, you even called your father-in-law 'old man'. 'OLD MAN!' Please, heaven, I pray to all gods, please just crack the earth a little and let me be swallowed up. FUCK! I really can't keep my mouth shut. Sky is right. My mouth will always cause me trouble. Shit, I even punched that bodyguard! Will he take revenge on me? Will my father-in-law also take revenge on me? Will he be like those mafias on TV? Will he fry me in boiling water or let his dogs eat me? Will he sell me somewhere for loving his son? FUCK! If they are mafia and I am with their hair, will I have to kill people to prove my love, or will I have to sacrifice myself? Will he tell me to cut off my fingers to prove my love? WAIT! I'M A GENIUS! They wouldn't do anything if I told them I was pregnant with P'Phayu's child. But wait. Shit. I'm dumb. I'm a boy. Fuck, I can't get pregnant. Shit. Why didn't science invent something like male pregnancy?FUCK DOUBLE FUCK, MY WHOLE LIFE IS FUCKED UP! Did I also discuss my kinky life with my papa-in-law? FUCKKKKKKK! Why do these things only happen to me? But wait. If I'm going to hell, so is Sky! *phew* I guess I won't die alone. That's good, after all. There's a saying: If you die alone, it's sad, but when your bestie dies with you, it becomes exciting. Hehehe.' Rain stops the track his thoughts go into and looks over to Sky, whose face is expressionless, but his ears are red.

Sky looks towards him. Rain smirks in answer, and Sky widens his eyes. 'It looks like great minds really do work alike.'

Seeing the atmosphere between Rain and Sky and the silent conversation through only their eyes, Kinn's and Vegas's doubts become clear.