A Theerapanyakun

Macau looks around to see that it's only his family. His brothers are still here, even Kinn. Only Phayu, Rain, and Sky are not there, which means Phayu must be the one who picks them both here.

But before he can say anything, a voice intrudes, "Phi, you forget your phon-"

Macau's eyes widen, and he looks behind himself to where the voice came from. He doesn't know what his lover sees in his face, probably horror, because he suddenly pales and looks nervous.

Macau turns a side-eye to see Kim and Vegas become soft as they see his lover. Macau calms himself a bit. He gets out of his brother's arms, puts his hand on his lover's waist, and he feels his boyfriend relax in his hold.

He knows all his family is watching them, but he doesn't care. He slowly slides his hand upwards on his lover's neck and puts just the slightest pressure on it, which generally helps him to calm down. He knows that his hia and brother-in-law will recognize the action, but not his whole family will, but he doesn't care.

He feels his lover relax and take a deep breath. He looks at him nervously with a small smile.

"My love, I want you to meet my family. This is my brother P'Vegas, and my cousin's brother P'Kim." Macau slowly introduces his family to his lover without mentioning the surname.

His lover quickly bows 90° and wai's.

"Hia, Phi, meet my lover, Krist." Hia and Phi return the wai to Krist with a gentle smile. Well, not so much a smile in the case of Kim, but rather a tiny smile.

"Let's go inside. Everyone is waiting," Vegas says with a gentle smile.

"Let go," Krist repeats after him and holds Macau's hand tighter.

They walk inside, and for some reason, Macau feels like a kid caught in the act. His thoughts stop at a dead end when he feels his lover stiffen in his hold.

"What happened, Krist?"

"Phi, you never told me your surname?" With that every person in that room stiffens. Macau realizes that his lover's eyes are focused on P'Kinn. Everyone in the room realizes it too.

"Well, I mean.. ba-byba-by I well .. that ...I was going ...to tell-"

"Phi."

Everything became dead silent.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The words are whispered, but feel as if they could cut open a heart.

"I...I...I'm sorry." Macau stops. He knows his lover will leave him now. Macau doesn't know why he even was even hoping that, maybe, his baby could give him a chance. Still, he is a bit happy.

At least he could watch his lover from afar. No harm will come to him, no wars, no mafia, nothing.

"Khun," Krist says to Kinn.

"Yes, Nong," Kinn replies a little coldly since he knew what was going to happen.

"I know I may be out of line, so I'm extremely sorry and hope this will not change your opinion of me," Krist says with determination. Kinn is a bit taken aback by the sudden request.

Krist lunges for Macau and yells softly, "Why didn't you tell me that you are a Theerapanyakun?"