Misunderstanding (pt. 1.0)

A/N:-

Hi guys, sorry it took long for an update but trying my best as exams are near or should i amsay in 15 days🥲😅.

Hope you will like it, i almost died laughing while writing this chapter 🤣🤣.

Have a good day lovelies 💜🥰

P s- I'm happy that omegaverse is only a fictional thing or imagine almost every child's phone would be taken away special the old armies, the KP fans, the wattpaders and ao3 users 😉😏🌚🌚

What do you think??😏

Ch 16

Ch-16

There is a deadly silence before the storm, and many things happen at the same time.

Venice chokes on his water, Prapai chokes on air, Khun falls from his chair because he's laughing so hard, and Kim looks like he doubts that he is really living in the same world as them. Even Chay and Macau support each other so they don't fall from chairs from laughing too hard.

"WHAT????"

"THE FUCK??"

"LANGUAGE, but really, what the hell Kinn?" Khun looks at Kinn with narrowed eyes.

"Porsche..." Vegas says, glaring at Porsche.

"Oopsi." Porsche smiles back mischievously.

"No, no, no, wait. I really want to know now. How did you come to that conclusion?" Tankhun says with interest.

"Even I want to know why you two share the same brain cell." Kim looks at Vegas and Kinn in amusement.

"Nope, the meeting is over. Let's sleep." Kinn tries to get up from his chair to go into his room. (Keyword:- tries)

"Dad, tell us, or we will ask Papa or Uncle Pete," Pai demands, looking at Kinn.

"And I will happily tell you," Pete smirks.

"Nope, I'd rather tell you the truth than your Papa's made-up stories," Kinn sighs, looking at Vegas, who accepts the unasked challenge.

Everyone waits for five minutes, but Vegas only opens and closes his mouth like a fish.