Just Macau Hiding and Being A Simp

Notes:

Hello guys, Happy new year 🎊🎊. May this year bring happiness, health and wealth in your life. May you meet your destination and and find you soulmate. May the god (every sing god in from every religion) may always be with you and bless you all.

Happy New Years Guys😍🎊🎉🎆

Ch -3

Macau is cold sweating from his whole body, just like his other Nephew by blood and Brothers by heart, he don't want to involve his lover in mafia but he also know that if he didn't then his lover could be a easy target for their enemies.

He has hid his lover for four years but their might be a chance that he would not protect him, but their family can cause it's the first rule of their family *Family comes first* but he is also scare what if his lover didn't except him.

Macau is in deep thoughts when his thoughts are interrupt by a bodyguard saying.

"Sir, we have arrived"

Macau takes a deep breath and gets out of the car, he walks in the house and walk towards the meeting room, as soon as he opens the door of meeting room the tension in the room hit him and every single eye snap at him.

"Welcome back Nong" Vegas says and the door behind Macau shut with a bang.

Macau curse in his heart as he see Venice and Phoenix sitting on the couch guilty and in front of them on the table is, his phone. But with trembling legs and hands, he somehow walk and sit beside his Nephews.

"So, do you want to tell us or we can investigate?" Kinn ask.

"Nope, absolutely no, I have already saw how much capable you are" this sentence made everyone almost loss their compose especially Porsche.

"So?" Pete ask.

Macau sigh "He is my lover, we have started our relationship just one and half year ago. We meet in University and that's it".

"What do you mean that's it, idiot" Tankhun ask annoyed

"I mean khun, that's the only things I'm telling you all" Macau replies with a challenge in voice.

Porsche and Pete sigh but accept it "Okay, since we have let go Pai, and Yu, we will let you go too but the moment you feel that something is wrong come to us immediately okay?".

Macau hugs Porsche and Pete with a big smile and replies "Thank you so much Phi".