(Un) fortunately Kidnapped

NOTE:
For the amazing idea of conversation all thanks to mgcassy🥰

Ch -7

Porsche is the first to open his eyes. They hurt, but he isn't in pain in any other significant way. Though his head throbs hard. Fuck, someone must have struck him. But at least there seems to be no concussion or serious injury that he can register. He looks down when he feels trapped. His hands are restrained behind him with handcuffs, and his ankles are tied up with ropes. Rope, he can get out of. Heavy-duty handcuffs are a little bit harder. He tries to sit with some difficulties, taking support from the wall behind him.

He looks around only to find that Pete, Sky and Rain are still unconscious. 'Fuck! Kinn is going to kill me when he finds out.' Porsche kicks Pete in the leg, trying to wake him up. "Pete. Pete. Hey Pete, wake up." After some minutes, Pete wakes up groaning. "Fuck! Why the hell are you kicking me?" Pete asks angrily.

"Because you were not responding, and we have to get the hell out of here."

"Yea, no shit. So, do you have a plan?"

"Do I look like Kim to you, who has plans in every situation?"

"Sorry, I forgot that you only have one plan, 'fight or flight."

"At least it's better than your 'trying to solve the problem talking'."

"That sometimes helps, okay?!"

"Oh really-"

"Can you please stop shouting? My head is killing me." Porsche gets cut off as Sky groans complaining. Finally, he opens his eyes, only to find two worrying pairs of eyes looking at him. Sky looks around in panic but looks reassured as soon as he sees Rain (still unconscious and tied). He tries to sit up but fails. "Are you okay, kid?" Pete asks worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine, and you?" This time he succeeds in sitting up.

"We are both okay." Porsche reassures.

"Do you have any idea how to get out of here?" Sky asks while looking around.

"No, we don't, but there is not much to worry about. Our husbands will search for us as soon as they notice we are missing." Pete tries to reassure Sky or himself, he doesn't know that nor does he want to know it.

"And when will they notice?" Sky asks suspiciously.

"In one hour. We have a very important meeting in an hour, and if we don't show up, everyone will notice. The meeting is very important." Porsche explains.

"Okay, I have a request. Can you help me to distract Rain when he wakes up? We can talk about anything to keep his mind busy." Sky asks anxiously.

"Why?" Porsche asks carefully, not wanting to make Sky panic or alert.

"Well, he was kidnapped once, and that has left some trauma in him. So, I just want to make sure he feels safe and doesn't get a panic attack".

"It's ok, kid. We will help you".

Just as the conversation finishes, they hear a loud groan. "Ummmmmmm." Pete bites his lips to stop himself from laughing, and also Porsche doesn't look any better, as Rain looks like a grown cat, a cute one. "Come on, Rain, wake up." Sky tries to wake his best friend while shaking his head.

"Umm, five more minutes na phi~."

"Rain, I'm not your dear hubby whom you are dreaming about. So WAKE UP!"

"AHHHHHHHH. WHAT THE FUCK, SKY!"

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Porsche and Pete can't control themselves anymore and start laughing out loud. Rain yelps when he hears the laughter. He calms down and blushes while sitting up. "Why did you shout at me." Rain asks with a pout. "Because you were not waking up." Sky gives Rain a bored look.