Family Dinner

NOTE:-Hi guys, hope you miss me?? Anyways so here is a new chapter but please NOTE that its not a special chapter nor an extra chapter. By some miracle, i got some idea and decided to extend the 'The chaotic life of Theerapanyakun family' by three more chapters, hope u like them.

Please comment if u can, they really help in strees.

Ch 17 

When dinner is ready, everyone sits at the table and takes food. Kinn sits on the head with Porsche to his left, KimChay beside Porsche, and Khun, Pol and Arm beside them. On Kinn's right side are Vegas and Pete. Beside them are Macau, Big and Chan. And last but not least are our two couples, with Sky and Rain, in the middle and Pai and Ven beside them.

Kinn watches as Pai fills Sky's plate with all the food Sky might like while Rain and Ven fill each other's plates. Sky looks around, and his eyes fall on Rain, who is also looking at him and tilts his head a little.

Sky tugs on Pai's sleeve and asks while looking at Kimchay and the other unfamiliar people in the room, "Phi, they are....."

'Oh, Shit,' Pai thinks. He had forgotten to introduce his family to the love of his life.

Phayu quickly takes the lead and says, "Sorry we forgot to introduce you all." Phayu points at KinnPorsche and says, "These are Pai's parents, Uncle Kinn and Uncle Porsche, as I said before." Sky and Rain wai to them. The two men return the gesture. "This is our Uncle Kim and his husband, Uncle Chay," Phayu points to Kimchay. Rain and Sky wai again. Pai says, "This is our youngest Uncle, Macau." Macau salutes them as they wai to him, too. "This is our-" "Nice to meet you both. I'm their favorite and fabulous uncle, named Tankhun." Tankhun cuts Phayu off and introduces himself.

"Yea, and that is Uncle Arm, Uncle Khun's husband. Next to them are Uncle Big and Uncle Chan." Sky and Rain wai to everyone.

"By the way, Uncle Chan, what happened to your eye?" Pai asks curiously.

Porsche, Vegas and Big snort while Kim and Kinn try to hide their smiles. Chan looks deadpan at Pai and says, "Nothing, just a LITTLE KITTEN scratched me," using 'little and kitten' for a certain someone.

"I'm not LITTLE, NOR AM I A KITTEN," Rain huffs as everyone starts to coo or smile at him.

"Yes, definitely," Vegas says with the most serious tone, to which Pete and Kinn raise an eyebrow because this man is never this serious in their meetings.

Rain brightens up as someone finally agrees with him but immediately looks at Vegas with betrayal as he hears him say, "He is an 'adorable little kitten'." Everyone breaks out in laughter while Phayu squeezes Rain's thighs for reassurance.

Rain looks at Sky, who is giving him a 'Do-you-talk-and-meet-mafias-like-they-are-your-damn-Friends', and then Rain remembers that the people in front of him are his IN-LAWS. He ducks his head and starts to eat, feeling embarrassed.

Sky shakes his head fondly and starts to eat, but that interaction doesn't go unnoticed by all the Theerapanyakun. They smile softly at the two boys, who are ducking their heads.