Kinn and Vegas's POV-

Note:
Dear readers 🥰
The whole fic is based on kinn and vegas's thoughts and some past memories.

So if you find that boring please skip it 🥰

Have a good day

Ch-9

One can say Kinn really had a good day today. When he woke up, he saw his beautiful husband's face (the best thing in the world that he always does), then had a normal (well, you can't have a normal breakfast, lunch or even dinner when your older brother is Tankhun and younger brother is Kim and a cousin name Vegas) breakfast with the family in which Kim shared the news that Ven is coming back. He got the deal that all the other houses were aiming for.

Kinn is sitting in his office doing some boring paperwork and is missing Porsche. He hasn't seen Porsche since breakfast. Just as Kinn sighs, the door of his office bursts open. He looks up, thinking it might be Tankhun but gets surprised when he sees Arm and Chan. His surprise turns to alarm when he sees Chan looking tense. Something feels off. Both bodyguards enter with tails in between their legs.

"Khun Kinn, we have news," Arm says with fear in his voice. It doesn't go unnoticed by Kinn.

"Go on."

"Khun Kinn, it's about the queens-."

"Kinn, have you seen Pete?" Arm gets cut off by a worried yet furious-looking Vegas bursting through the doors.

"No, I have not. In fact, I haven't seen Porsche either." Kinn says with a raised eyebrow.

"Khun Kinn, Khun Vegas, about the queens. They have gone out shopping and told the bodyguards not to inform you or to follow them." This time it's Chan who explains. But, when Chan looks at Kinn, he feels intense pressure from both the Theerapanyakuns. Vegas looks a second away from killing everyone (except- Pete, Porsche, and Chay), but Kinn, Chan notices, look like the silence before an upcoming storm.

"So, you mean to tell me they are out alone to who knows where without any protection? And you let them?" The deep, heavy, yet silent voice sends a shiver down Arm's and Chan's backs.

"We are really very sorry, Khun Kinn. We have informed the guards to be with the queens, but Khun Pete blackmailed them, saying 'they will all get fired if they don't listen to him'." Arm tries to explain to both Theerapanyakuns, who release a dangerous aura.

Before anyone can say anything else, the door opens almost silently. Everyone takes out their guns (including Kinn and Vegas) but drops them when they see Leo, Vegas's head bodyguard.

"Khun Vegas, Khun Kinn." The bodyguard bows. Kinn and Vegas nod in answer.

"Leo, what's the matter." Vegas questions. Leo is someone who never disturbs a meeting unless it's an emergency.

"Khun, I'm really sorry. I know Khun Pete has told us not to follow him, but we are loyal to our queens and only want their safety." Vegas nods, and Kinn raises an eyebrow at Leo.

"I was following the queens against the order. In the beginning, they were shopping. Then they coincidentally met Nong Rain and his friend. But..."

"But?" Vegas questions, intending him to continue.

"They all got kidnapped," Leo says with a blank face. Inside he is trembling in fear.

"What??" Kinn asks, standing up.

"I tried to catch up with them but was unable to. Please punish me, masters. I failed my duty." Leo squats down to one knee, asking for punishment.

"No, you did a great job. Come on. We have to go search for them." Vegas waves his hand, standing up.

Suddenly, there is an alarm. Arm quickly checks his Ipad. "Khun Kinn, the queens have sent an SOS signal. It's from Khun Porsche." Arm shows the Ipad to Kinn and Vegas while Chan takes out his walkie-talkie. He alerts and readies the guards.