"Bonfire"

I wake up the next morning with the blanket being ripped off me and JJ, "No pouge on pouge macking." John B says as I slowly get up groaning, "we weren't macking we were spooning." I say, "excuses, excuses." "Oh whatever, we weren't macking just so you know." I say and grab a beer out of the fridge and go outside and sit on the  hammock. A few minutes later a half awake JJ walks out and sits next to me on the hammock, I lay my head on his shoulder as I drink my beer. "You going to the bonfire tonight?" He asks, "hell ya, outer banks tradition, wouldn't miss it." I say, he laughs a little and takes out a joint and lights it, he takes a few blows, and then I take it from him and take a few blows, and then take another sip of beer. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask, and then at the same time we both say "surfing." We laugh, and just relax for about 10 more minutes before getting up and telling the pouges we should go surfing today. "Great idea y/n, we should all get ready real quick." Kie says, as we all go and get ready, I put on this one bathing suit that I know jj really likes and I put on some shorts and I leave. I grab another beer out if the fridge as I'm waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready. Once everyone is ready we drove to the beach and we quickly wax our boards and then we go and catch some waves, after about 3 hours of surfing it starts getting dark so I decide to go home and take a shower and get ready before sneaking back. I go home and sneak into the house, I was almost to my room when I trip on the stairs, "fuck" I mumble under my breath, "y/n, girl is that you?" My dad asks, "yes dad it's me." I say miserably. He then comes out of his room and walks up to me and slaps me, "What did I tell you about sneaking out? I don't care where the hell you are, but I recently found my cocane missing." He says, "I didn't take it dad." I say, and he punches me in the face, "girl, don't lie to me y/n, if you have it we're gonna have a big problem." He says as he slaps me and tells me to go to my room. I nod and go to my room and lock the door, I take a quick shower, and pick out some ripped jean shorts and a cropped top, and I do my makeup, I use a lot of concealer to cover my bruise around my eye, where my dad had punched me, once I finish getting ready, I quickly open my window and climb out onto a tree. I jump down and run all the way to the Chateau, once I get there I go inside and grab a beer as I catch my breath. Once I catch my breath and finish the beer we all head to the bonfire in the Twinkie.