"The last part..."

I wake up naked me in JJ's arms, I quietly get out if bed and get dressed. I make my way to my door and open it and close it. I go downstairs and get some breakfast. I was really happy that I finally fixed things between me and JJ, but I still had to patch things up with the pouges, I hated them being mad at me, Kie's words still playing in my head, So you don't trust us is what your saying, that you can't rely on us, y/n we've been there for you since Elementary school, and all you've been doing lately has been pushing us away, maybe you need some time on your own to get your shit together. Her words hurt, and I loved the pouges they are my best friends, the closest thing I have to a family, I have my dad but he doesn't care about me or love me, he just says shut up to my face and abuses me. And having the people I can always rely on the most hate me and be mad at me really hurt me. I decided to go talk to them and hopefully they forgive me. I pull up to the Chateau, and I see everyone gathered around, I awkwardly say hi. "I know I fucked up, and I'm sorry, and of course I could rely on you guys, you are my best friends, and you've been with me for my whole life, and I don't want you guys to be mad at me and hate me, I want our last day of summer to be fun and exciting, not having you guys be mad at me and not talk to me, so I'm sorry if I hurt you guys and I'm sorry if I made you guys doubt yourselves, the truth is.. you guys are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I love you guys with all my heart, we might not be related by blood, but you guys are my family." I say hoping they would forgive me, they look at eachother before running up to me and hugging me, "we forgive you y/n we love you too, and your our family too, always have always will because.." She says before JJ turns and smiles at us, I didn't even notice he got here. "Once a pouge always a pouge." He all say and hug eachother. Before walking outside and screaming "POUGES FOR LIFE!"

That's the end of the story, I love you guys so much and thank you SOO much for 9.84k reads I appreciate it so much, and I really hope you guys liked it, and thank you for reading, please vote and comment if you liked it and I'll see you in my next book <3333