"Friends?"

I wake up and try to get up, but my body ached, I ignored the pain and got up, grabbed my phone and jumped out the window after I grabbed my purse. I walked for a while not knowing where to go, so I decided to go to the Wreck, Kie wouldn't be working today since it was her day off. I go in and order a large y/f/f, for breakfast, I bought it, and then left. I walked for a while not knowing where to go, I somehow find myself at Sarah's house. I knock on the door and Weezie let's me in. "Hey Weezie, it's y/n, remember." I say, "oh rightttttttttt, Sarah's ex best friend." She says, "no, me and her are friends again." I say, "oh." She says, and then calls Sarah downstairs, "Sarah y/n's here." She yells to Sarah, "ok, be down in a minute." She yells back, "What are you doing here pouge?" I hear an all to familiar voice say. "I could be here for a lot of reasons, maybe I'm robbing your house, or I'm here for round 2, or maybe I'm just here to destroy your power lines, many possible reasons." I say with a smirk, he grumbles and walks away, "oh, hey y/n, what's up?" Sarah says coming down the stairs. "We need to talk." I say, she nods and takes me to her room. "It's about John B." I say as we get in her room and she locks the door. "What's wrong, is he ok?" "Yes, I mean no, sorta, see, he's mad at me because well, me and JJ are dating and we were going to tell him, but he caught us kissing and he stormed out and he won't talk to me or JJ, and I'm to scared to face the pouges. But you know this because you were there, but there's something else." I say, "oh, ok what is it?" She asks, "about a year and a half ago, I was drunk and thought I was hanging out with JJ, but it was Rafe,  I told everyone I thought it was my ex because I didn't want people knowing I liked JJ, and we ended up fucking." I say looking down at my feet. "Oh, um...." She says, "I'm glad you told me, but why are you telling me this now?" She asks, "because I need to tell the others but I don't know how, I need your help Sarah." I say, "I know we aren't as close as we used to be but I want to be like that again, and I just really need you right now." I say hopeful, "ok, what do you need me to do?" She asks, "just back me up and convince the others it wasn't my fault, and get John B to come to the Chateau." I say, "ok, how about we meet up at 4pm at the Chateau?" Sarah asks, "bet, see you there." I say and I leave the house and go back to mine through my window. I decide to take a nap until 3:30 and then I would get ready to head over.