"O.M.G"

"Y/n, please I need to talk to you, it's really important." Rafe says, "I don't want to talk to you." I say with annoyance, "y/n please." He says, "She said she doesn't want to talk to you, now get the hell off our side of the island kook." JJ says, "or what?" Rafe says, "or I'll beat the shit out of you." I say before JJ had the chance. "Y/n are you serious, your lucky I didn't drown your ass at the bonfire." Rafe says, "that's because I'm not a self absorbed bitch like you and I actually care about my friends." I say back, "watch it pouge, I will beat your ass." He says, "Rafe you aren't going to do shit, because I will gladly beat you happy ass right now." I say, "plus, I WILL beat you, because I think you forgot that night of the bonfire I let you win remember, but drowning me wasn't part of the deal you know." I say, "ya, well there was a change of plans." He says, "that's what you get for fucking me and telling everyone I raped you." He says, JJ looks at me stunned. "Y/n, is this true?" JJ asks, I was too stunned to speak, he scoffs and stomps off. "Rafe what the fuck, your such an asshole, just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean ruin my relationship. Now get the fuck off our side of the island." I say, he laughs and leaves. I sit down on the ground and start crying. Wishing I could undo what happened with Rafe, but I couldn't, and now Rafe is gonna use that on me for the rest of my life, because pouge vs kook. Kooks always win, and ALWAYS take everything.