Hello neighbor (Sun x Moon)

(9 years ago)

Sun was in his front yard tending to his flowers. When he heard the sound of a car pulling up in a driveway. He turned his head left and saw a black Sedan with a storage trailer attached to it, in a driveway, specifically the driveway next to his, the one where no one lives. Sun got up off the ground and started walking over to the car. As he walked over there the driver's door opened and out came a man. He had black fading blue-ish-gray hair. With a black beanie, his skin a two different shades, just like Sun, but different. The man didn't notice Sun as he walk over to the storage trailer, fumbling with some keys. Probably to unlock to storage trailer. Soon Sun was next to the man who was unlocking the storage trailer with the keys he was fumbling with earlier.

"Hello, there new neighbor!" Sun said happily.

The man jumped and looked at Sun with a hand on where his heart would be (trying not to make the joke).

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I'm Sun, who are you?" Sun said fast like, feeling bad for scaring him.

"It's fine, I'm Moon" Moon said as he turned back to what he was doing.

"Nice to meet you, Moon... Do you need help getting your stuff," Sun said as he watches Moon open the trailer doors.

"Umm, sure?" Moon said unsure as both of them grabbed some boxes.

(Now)

Sun and Moon were in Sun's house hanging out, playing poker, with some friends of course, so it would be interesting, and to their surprise, Sun was winning despite this being their first game with them who's always bragging about how good they are.

"Sorry guys but the pot is mine," Sun said as he showed them his set of cards.

He then grabbed the candy from the center of the table. They were using candy since it was the only thing Moon, could use to get Sun, to play since he wanted to play with them.

"Okay that's it Sun is cheating I know it" Eclipse yelled as he throw his cards on the table.

"But how?" Blood said as he put his cards down.

"Guys Sun never played until now," Bloody said as he gave Moon his card so he can shuffle the cards and burn the first card.

"If y'all listen to some of my tangents you would know," Sun said proudly.

"I'm bored. Can I play?" Lunar asked as he walked into the dining room.

"No, you can't Lunar, I don't want to teach you nor am I letting them teach them," Eclipse said as he looked at Lunar coldly.

"Well, can we play something we all can play?" Lunar asked.

"Ya Lunar, haven't played with us this whole time," Sun said as he walked over to him and side hugs him.

"Fine, only IF you tell us how the HELL you beat us in poker, I've never seen your play!?" Eclipse said as he stands up, hands on the table, being dramatic.

"Okay easy, I used to play when I was younger, what you saw was me being a bit rusty," Sun tells them.

"A bit rusty!?" Moon said looking on Sun confused.

"What do you mean a bit rusty? You bet us like we we're nothing" Eclipse asked.

"My dad showed me how to play... He always brought home money this way... Also, that's because your bad at playing" Sun tell them.

"WHAT!?" All of them minus Lunar, and Sun yelled.

"Oww, my ears," Lunar said as he and Sun coved their ears.