Allert

Kacchan's POV:

When I read Izuku's response I felt a small smile on my face, until I read the word poachers... Those people still existed. And Aizawa had a class about this last term. They mainly come to Japan to do their dirty work since Japan's legal system is messed up, so the most the underground heroes can do is drop in on them and arrest them.

I wroe back my response and made my way to the beach, I don't know why but I wanted to make sure Izuku was alright at least alright... I got my phone and my already packed duffle bag, made my way out the house and ran to the beach. I ran into Sero, he was confused when I bumped into him, I stumbled back and apologized. He called over the other idiots who were somehow already close by.

Kirishima: Hey Bakubro, where are you going? We have school tomorrow and the sun's setting.  

I didn't answer and just continued running, I heard their footsteps with mine but didn't pay them any mind.

When I finally got to the beach I ran on the sand toward the sea, I saw the fins in the water. I dropped my duffle and made my way into the water. But was held back when Kaminari grabbed onto my arm.

Kaminari(panting): Bro *pant* Stop! Ther-there are SHARKS in the water!!!

I ignored his panicked words and shoved my bag into his chest.

Me: Keep my shit safe, I'm going out there.

Sero gave me a look of disbelief and tried to trail after me. I jumped in the water and swam out the sharks circled around me, the biggest one bumped my arm with their nose. I was confused, did something happen? 

I wadded and tried to get back to land, the sharks didn't seem to want to let me leave.

Me: Look, I'm going to get help. I'm not leaving. I can't do much on my own.

They seem to understand that and swam back and forth along the coast. When I finally got back to shore I ignored the idot brigade and took my bag from the rip-off Pikachu and fished my phone from inside. Everyone in class had Aizawa's number for if we were ever in a situation where we needed him.

The phone rung and Aizawa picked up after about three.

Aizawa: Bakugou? You're the last person I expected to call me, your pride and ego and all.

I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt, I let the orange and green shell rest against my skin on a string. I remember the summer Izuku and I went to the beachside fair and got the matching necklaces. I remember seeing his around his neck when I helped him from the net, I guess I was just too panicked to focus on it.

Me: I need your help... ahmm, I think a friend of mine was taken by poachers.

I heard rustling on his end, and then a door closing.

Aizawa: Where are you? 

Me: Takoba beach, You can't not see me, the idiots are with me as well.

He hummed and then told me he'll need to bring some back-up, I said ok and hung up.

Mina: What was that about?

Sero: Yeah Bakugou, I didn't expect you to be friends with sharks.

I rolled my eyes and rolled up my pants. I waded back into the water and pet the sharks that swam up to me.

Me: I'm not, we have a mutual friend.

Kirishima: SO is this the friend that had a run-in with the poachers?

I nodded and let them talk, I was getting panicked, I just hoped Deku was alright. A small shark bumped into my side and moved under my arm.

Me: You guys miss him too huh?

Aizawa: SO problem child has friends in the high seas huh?

I turned and scowled at Aizawa who had the legs of his black suit rolled up. He bent over and looked me in the eyes.

Aizawa: So what happened? You aren't the type to mindlessly ask for help.

Me: So you know the stories about mermaids?

He nodded and nearly jumped away when the biggest shark swam around his legs. I held in my laugh and rubbed my nose.

Me: Well a friend of mine has a quirk that made him a water obsessed bitch.

He gave me a look of confusion as I elaborated my choice of wording.

Me: He always wanted to be in the water, at first his body didn't change whenever he was in the water, then one day I came to this beach where we would always meet up and he wasn't here... What's even worse, everyone who knew him before he disappeared didn't remember him, all his things disappeared, he wasn't in any photos and everyone just thought I was talking about an imaginary friend whenever I brought him up...

Aizawa: Oh is that so? I'm sorry you had to go through that as a child.

I nodded and got up, I bent over and patted the sharks lightly and smiled softly. 

Me: You guys think you can go and see if you can a trail?

The sea dogs turned around and swam away. I straightened up my back and got out the water, I could feel Aizawa following me.

Me: Dunce, I want my bag.

He shakily gave me my bag and a man in a trench coat offered me a towel but I already had my own, he was surprised but shook it off.

???: Bakugou, I'm detective Tsukauchi, we need to call your parents so that we can have an interview.

I nodded and followed after him, calling my mom whowas highly confused.

Please wait for me Izuku.