I miss you... I love you...

Bakugo's POV:

When I finally got out of the interview it was morning, I followed my mom out of the police station and saw Aizawa and one of my classmates, Koda.

Me: Morning Hobo-sensei.

He rolled his eyes and pointed to Koda.

Aizawa: I asked him and he agreed to talk to the sharks.

Koda nodded and smiled nervously.

Me: Thanks Koda, it means a lot.

Koda: It-it's f-fine B-B-B-Bakugou-san.

I looked at my mom and she nodded, handed over the breakfast my dad had brought for me and told me to just stay safe. I told her bye and went to the beach with Koda and Aizawa. When we got there, the rest of the class was there too.

Momo: Oh hi Bakugou! We're glad you're fine!

Me: What are they doing here?

Aizawa sighed and rubbed his eyes.

Aizawa: The principal said this is a good chance for you guys to see an operation up close. This means, no side-tracking and I expect you all to be completely serious and on your best behavior.

Iida: Sir, it sounds like you're speaking to preschoolers.

Aizawa: I'm talking to Bakugou's idiot brigade and Mineta.

I laughed out and looked away to avoid the looks of betrayal I received. My attention was grabbed when I saw a fin in the water. I walked away, ignoring the conversation they were having, it was just Aizawa giving them a brief run-down of why they were here.

Me: Hey guys, I see you're back big man.

The shark came up to me and swam around my feet once.

Koda: I can talk to them now if you want.

I nodded and watch him walk closer and he bent down.

Koda: Soo your friend got shot with a harpoon... .

What?

A fucking!

HARPOON!?

Koda: ... tried to save two of you.. ..

Of course he would, that nerd may not have legs but only he would be the hero of the sea.

Koda: He saved you guys but got pulled out by his fin... . And Blache went to find him... . Wait who's Blanche?

Koda: So another shark and Oh MY GOD!

Me: What?! Is Deku ok?

Koda: soo apparently words between fishes travel fast because this one said that your friend is being carried by Blanche a different kind of shark and they are milles away close to the boarders of our ocean part towards the international one... . He needs help! Now!

I shot up and ran to Aizawa.

Me: Thank you so much Koda!! Aizawa!!!!

He and the class turned around and gave me their full attention as I pulled him down to my eye level.

Me: We need a boat! Now! Deku is near the Boarders to go into international waters! He's injured too! The assholes sailed Harpoons after him!!!

Aizawa blinked and the detective called the coast guard. In the next five minutes I was on a JCG ship, my class was on it too doing whatever, I was panicking. Hoping, praying that Izuku is alive and there when we arrive.

Mina: Hey Baku, the captain says we're near the borders... He gave me a telescope and said to see if you can find your friend.

I took the telescope and thanked Mina. She placed a hand on my shoulder and walked away. I knew the class was behind me, I ignored them and brought the scope up to my eye. I looked around, keeping a very keen eye out for Blanche or Izuku's vibrant green hair.

Me: I see them...

Jirou: You say something Bakugou?

I put down the scope and pointed out to sea, the moving fin that was cutting through the water, a green tuft of hair following it.

Me: I see them!

Two men lowered a small boat and let me go with them snce I'm the only person the shark and Izuku knew. The rowed the boat and can to a stop next to the shark.

Me: Blanche? Is it ok if I take him to get fixed up?

The shark touched my palm with his nose and moved to allow me to bring Izuku onto the boat.

Me: Thank you. I'll bring him back for you as soon as possible.

I hoisted Izuku onto the boat and wrapped him in a blanket. I dried him of and watched in shock as his tail peeled away to reveal legs. I wrapped him up tightly and held him bridal style till we got to the ship. Before I went back up I looked toward Blanche once more and gave a reassuring smile.

Me: I'll protect him, I promise. Till then, take care of the others and stay out of the trouble, Izuku will be devastated if you guys get hurt.

The shark circled the small boat before swimming off. I was helped onto the original ship by Shoji.

Kirishima: Oh my gosh He's so cute! Despite the blood running down his leg...

I glared at him and handed him off to a nurse.

Mina: So where's his tail? Aizawa mentioned he's a mermaid...

I explained that it's his quirk and as soon as he was dry he got his legs back. When the Nurse told me she was finished, I ran to the medbay, we were taking our time getting back to shore since we had who we were in a hurry for.

Entering the medbay, I breathed a sigh of relief, Izuku looked peaceful, he was in a long medical dress and was asleep, an IV was in his hand and a heart rate monitor was nex to him.

Me: Thank Kami you're ok... Now wake up soon, your loyal sea dogs miss you.

I closed my eyes as I held his hand in mine. I felt him tighten his grip a little.

Izuku: ...Kac....chan.....?

I smiled and sat on his bed.

Izuku: Hi......

I placed my forehead on his and closed my eyes.

Me: Hi Izuku.