GaY pAnIcK!

Izuku's POV:

I really didn't expect him to pick me up of throw me back into the water. It's been ages since I have seen Kacchan and it really felt nice seeing him again. Still I haven't expected him to walk around in the rain at all. It was quite weird but oh well who was I to actually think about it at all.

After that day, I decided to actually visit the beach every now and then to see if Kacchan was coming here often and it was not only the next day that I could see him but the day after that and after that too. Tho I always was hidden away, I could see him running up and down and training there right next to the water.

I wonder if he managed to get into that school.

I am sure he got inside there!

He is a good person and I am sure he is a good hero as well.

With that stubbornness of him!

Oh well, I will watch over him while I am around here....

That was what I intended to do. I may or may not have left everything behind me the moment I decided to jump into the water and just live as a mermaid or merman. I really loved to be around water soo much that I felt drawn to it and without it, I felt as if a part of me was missing.

Each day Kacchan would come here and do the same thing over and over again. It was definitely training but I could see him clean up the beach as well which was nice to see.

Oh!

He actually is cleaning the beach?

I wonder why he is doing that?

It is a junk yard at this point but oh well.

I am sure it will look beautiful once again.

Each day he would come here and I would be there with Blanche and some other sharks and watch over him hidden from his eye. If people would see us then who knows what kind of rumors would start spreading around. I just wanted to be safe and also don't bother him at all.

He really is working hard,,,

How many days have it been now?

And he is always here after 5 p.m.

I wonder why he is here tho?

Oh wait!

I probably should return the bag to him.

I knew he said it will help me but it is more of a waste than helping me. It floats while I try to stay under water.

Tho I am keeping the ointment. I really need that one.

There was a reason why I was set on keeping that thing. Recently there were poachers around which seemed to be searching for something and it was scaring me. I had a feeling that they were out here for me but who knows what was going on. They could also just be after my shark friends which is why they were all around me recently as well.

Me: Blanche, bring him that bag and be nice.

The shark nodded with his head before I carefully handed it to him or more like around his back fin which he kept out of the water the whole time. The yellow bag reminded me of the backpack I used to wear all around. Not only that but I also had some notebooks with me and dreaming to be like Kacchan before my quirk manifested.

It really changed me in more than just a way. While everyone enjoyed walking around, I felt out of place and I would rather jump into any kind of water. It was that bad that I once jumped off a bridge and a hero was called because of me. Later on I got the whole package of anger and disappointment back from my mother.

No matter how I looked at my past, I never felt comfortable walking around with other humans. It just felt weird.

I hope he will take it back.

I really can't have it.

It would be a waste and I would pollute the ocean.

I watched Blanche getting as close to the shore as possible and then stop there. Other sharks would jump out of the water to get Kacchans attention till he looked over and thankfully came into the water to get the bag. Of course it was empty and since I couldn't send him a note, I just left the bag with him and my sharks who would bow and then swim back to me.

It was just for a short moment but our gazes met and I felt my cheek heat up but thankfully there was a way to escape this and so I dived back underwater and swam away as if I was actually running away.

That was close...

Did he see me?

He didn't right?

I hope he didn't notice...

Why am I even panicking this much?

It's just Kacchan!

Yeah....

It's just Kacchan.... Calm down it's just him.