6.5 - The Decision.

A) You Ask A Question.

You bite your lip gently as he turns back to you, using the same questioning sound that you had just made not five minutes ago. Your (h/c) eyebrows furrowed gently, your gaze was still on the floor.
"Do you... Do you remember me, Doctor?" It was a hard question to ask, no one likes being forgotten. You weren't expecting him to remember you, he was probably quite a few years older than you with that time machine of his.
"Hm... What's your name?" He inquires.
"Its (y/n) (l/n)..." You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see him smiling.
"Of course I remember you."

B) You Ask A Different Question.

You look up as he turns around, you had shaken out all of the awkward tension you felt and looked at his book, pointing to it.
"Do you know if that's a good book?" It was a simple question and it would make your encounter easier to get through. You see him nod as you scan the title. Harry Potter.
"Its the seventh book, I plan to ask my companion to read it, I read it once. I cried." You smiled at his words and looked at him.
"Thank you for your advice, are there any other books here that you'd recommend?" He looked around, he picked out another book and held it in front of you to look at.
"This is a good book." You lifted the book in your hands, nodding your thanks, this book was called How To Train Your Dragon, when you looked up again, he was gone.

More in the next part. I'm on quite a roll if I do say so myself, and I'm sorry if this took a long time, I just had dinner (its 10:40 pm now... Whoops).