Chapter 2

Cloverpaw awoke the next morning, a slither of sunlight entered through the apprentice den, blinding the gray and white she-cat, the soft sounds of waves crashing against the surface of TideClan. Cloverpaw yawned and slowly got up, she looked around the den to see Whiskerpaw and Dawnpaw still sound asleep in their seaweed bedding. Stretching, Cloverpaw padded out of the apprentice den trying to get ready for her final assignment.

Once Cloverpaw emerged, she saw half of the Clan was already awake, she looked around for her mentor. "Over here Cloverpaw!" Her mentor shouted, The gray and white she-cat trotted to Icebrook and gave her a nervous smile. "Are you ready for your final test?" Icebrook asked Cloverpaw. "Yeah...a little nervous, but I feel confident!" She lied.

Icebrook and Cloverpaw both waited for the other apprentice's and mentors to wake up while occasionally making small talk to each other. Whiskerpaw and Dawnpaw finally awoke along with their mentors and it was finally time for the final assignment.

The cats all began in the flat forest, Cloverpaw is assigned to hunt near BrookClans territory, She felt a bit anxious about hunting near another clans land, but went along and knew she had to try her best to hunt the plumpest fresh-kill.
After skimming through the forest, Cloverpaw noticed a skinny rabbit sniffing at some grass, she knew that this was her chance to prove herself, since she could barley hunt.
Cloverpaw got into a crouching position, slowly making her way to the rabbit, but the prey quickly noticed Cloverpaw and sprinted away from her.
Cloverpaw immediately chased after the rabbit,  running as fast as she could, trying her best to catch the rabbit and trying to time the moment to pounce on it. The forest around Cloverpaw was blurred and the only thing she was focused on was the rabbit, but again, not paying attention, Cloverpaw accidentally bashed her head into a large oak tree.

The gray and white she-cat, quickly brushed off the injury and tried to find any sign of the rabbit, but she had lost track of it.